Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Happened one night

0 0

Once again I was goofing around teh wonderful world <– I mean the internet offcourse. Well, I was doing lot of search with popular search engines and came a cross some restricted sites. These were gow and mill sites. Wondering, would it be that you can access to the files w/h login? <– That should not be allowed, but we are humans and humans do mistakes. Well, accessed to couple sites w/h login and that was bad thing. Ever wondered why goverment sites so popular to attacks? No security –> much happy people. Exept the site admins when they founds that out. Now I just need to inform those admins that you can read documents that should not be readed. Btw I didn't have proxies at all. So they have now good reading times, when check their logs. :D

Have you ever been doing something like that and/or whitout proxies?

Sorry about bad english.

0 0

Little Bad Wolf wrote: Now I just need to inform those admins that you can read documents that should not be readed.

Good luck with that.

0 0

When I forgotted to use proxies. I was little bit drinked… about three 3 bottles of rum.

Something says me that, it isn't very wise idea drink so much and same time goof around goverment sites.:happy:

0 0

Little Bad Wolf wrote: When I forgotted to use proxies. I was little bit drinked… about three 3 bottles of rum.

Something says me that, it isn't very wise idea drink so much and same time goof around goverment sites.:happy:

You can send me by email what have you found, so I take a look at it and tell you if it's worth or not.

0 0

Little Bad Wolf wrote: When I forgotted to use proxies. I was little bit drinked… about three 3 bottles of rum.

Oh right, you drank about 3 bottles of rum? and then hacked some government site?

Bullshit.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: [quote]Little Bad Wolf wrote: When I forgotted to use proxies. I was little bit drinked… about three 3 bottles of rum.

Oh right, you drank about 3 bottles of rum? and then hacked some government site?

Bullshit.[/quote]

I bet it's robots.txt ^_^

0 0

Not actually. yea I did drunk 3 bottles of rum and yes I bybassed some login forms. But did I hacked the sites? I say that I was reading some articles what where dealing with different kind of exploits. So I goed to messing around and tryed to find is there exploits on the sites. I think that the one site what is very popular has also as many holes as many are in cheese. One thing is sure, the sites of (funny house, name starts with letter p) I don't tuch even if I am drunk. Give me 1 mile stick and I don't still touch those sites. Gary goofed there. And now they want him.

0 0

Little Bad Wolf wrote: about three 3 bottles of rum.

If you drank three bottles of Rum, then my friend you would not be sitting in front of your computer typing. The chances are that if you do not weigh 600pounds that you would be quite dead from alcohol poisoning (unless you drank alcohol-free rum that is).

0 0

stupid you, why did you used a place thats not yours as funfair, learn from it and never do it again OR care for it that you got documented permission. Untill then, try to mess up http://127.0.0.1.

0 0

It depends how your body process the alcohol. I can drink 3 bottles of alcohol but I cant get that funny feeling, what others says they get. I have just damn bad hedache. Normally that much alcohol gives me baad hedache for one to two weeks. Without forgetting those crazy pink animals.

okay its time to get some shut eye……

0 0

Jelmer

Wha you sayed is a damn good idea. I need to keep it in mind next time when I am going to do some goofing.

Banned
0 0

Hi kid.

GTFO.

0 0

jelmer wrote: Untill then, try to mess up http://127.0.0.1. Lol ^.^ If only it was up half the time I check it. <.<

0 0

This thread is only going to end up in a big flamewar, so I've decided to not locking it…. yet…

Well, government shit are not really meant to be accessed, if you really can access it, you are doing something illegal and even if you mean good and try to report it, they will prosecute you.

0 0

I'm pretty sure this is a troll… quick! Check all your 4/7chan contacts and see if this was planned!

Honestly, when you read this over again it seems pretty obvious it's a troll.

Banned
0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: I'm pretty sure this is a troll… quick! Check all your 4/7chan contacts and see if this was planned!

Honestly, when you read this over again it seems pretty obvious it's a troll.

Look at the joining date though. Although, it could be a hacked account. Hmm…

0 0

I noticed that too. And he has quite a few challenges done…

0 0

It's not a troll, it's not obvious enough. It's just a kid pretending to be cool.

0 0

FriedRice wrote: [quote]jelmer wrote: Untill then, try to mess up http://127.0.0.1. Lol ^.^ If only it was up half the time I check it. <.<[/quote]

Let's have a competition to see who can do the most damage to http://127.0.0.1. Starting…. NOW!!! :evil: lol

0 0

Allow me to handle the "3 bottles of rum" guy.

0 0

lol. Wow you really were drunk. :P . "The on with the p word?" Really? Take Spy's advice and GTFO.

Admin from hell
0 0

They were small bottles, airplane style. If I was the op I would just hack into it right in no proxy nothing, They won't mind I do it all the time trust me.

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: @moshbat good luck ;) As I remember, you're partial to a good drink too… Care to join in? Webcams? :P[/quote]

Idk i'd be too tempted to push yagerbombs all knight. :P

0 0

Mosh, i wouldn't go… but since you said: "free food" and "bob the builder", then, i might consider going… ;)

0 0

Has anyone noticed this guy hasn't come back to defend himself? lol

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: Has anyone noticed this guy hasn't come back to defend himself? lol IT happens. Had you been around for the past few months, you would have noticed a lot of people fuck off after getting flamed (usually by me, actually) and never come back… With the same name.[/quote]

Idk Spywares always good competition for flamer of the year. Yet i always find truth behind his flames, :P

0 0

LoL, idk you seem to come off more conky insulting why he just comes off as GO TO HEll and DIE insulting… :P

0 0

What?

0 0

lostpacket wrote: As necessary as you asking me that question. Point made. :p