Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Silent Remote Control.

0 0

Hello Everyone,

I need a VNC program to install on a victim PC, that will run silently on boot and will Auto accept my request to access his Remote control his desktop. Does such programs exist? And can you point me in the right direction to do this?

Thanks. :ninja:

• Telepathic./

Banned
0 0

You could mod SSH.

0 0

I need control of the victims desktop. SSHin' would be of no use.

Banned
0 0

Telepathic wrote: I need control of the victims desktop. SSHin' would be of no use.

Wait, what? What is it you can't do through a tunnel like SSH?

Python Ninja
0 0

What's with the "how do I hack" post.

Honest to god, if you need access to his desktop, just go to his house, hit him with something heavy and then use his PC for a few hours.

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]Telepathic wrote: I need control of the victims desktop. SSHin' would be of no use.

Wait, what? What is it you can't do through a tunnel like SSH?[/quote]

i think he just wants to mess with the kids head.

@OP the only thing you cant do with SSH is mess with the GUI. If i am right with your intention, just kill open processes. Did this once with a friends laptop so people would stop using his computer. a few killed firefox sessions and they got the idea. </gloating to promote a sense of self-satisfication>

0 0

richohealey wrote: What's with the "how do I hack" post.

Honest to god, if you need access to his desktop, just go to his house, hit him with something heavy and then use his PC for a few hours.

^ Greatest hack ever!