Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Certified Ethical Hacker

0 0

Hello,

I downloaded this Certified ethical hacking training software. Just to check it out and possibly learn something from it.

It was 6 dvds. I load the DVD in, and the only thing it does is come up with a disclaimer. I explored the DVD and tried to find an application to start an interface or something, but no luck. Has anyone tried this software before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please keep you negative non-constructive comments to yourself no one wants to hear them. Thank you.

Banned
0 0

Hackers find things out.

0 0

If it's not damaged then there should be something to start it. Check the autorun.inf if any.

0 0

It does have an auto run. The auto run brings up a html disclaimer page. There are a couple images of BackTrack maybe i'll burn them and see if they have something on them. thankyou

The Manager
0 0

Shakes Head

Did you steal these "Ethical Hackers" Discs?

That is not very…Ethical…

perhaps you should finish all your sentences with "Ahoy"? :matey:

0 0

6 dvd's is a a pretty heavy load… Next time, read the torrent comments first. If it's just filled with vids check the file format.

And mount it on a virtual drive (with power iso, etc). It lets you use the cd/dvd without burning it. Remember: reduce, reuse, and recycle.

And whenever you look at a cert or college course, make sure you have the prereqs…

0 0

Maybe the first of them is a LiveCD or something?

0 0

MoshBat wrote: Backtrack??? Explain how that one is done… DVDs are as cheap as fuck, so I would just burn them, rather than add a couple of virtual drives… And I lose files very easily…

I disagree about the DVD prices. To me it still feels like I give away a part of my soul when I buy DVD's. xD But maybe they're cheaper where you live. :P I believe we have double taxes on our discs. :|