Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Favorite part of hacking...

0 0

Most, if not all hackers enjoy most of the hacking-related things they do. But I'm sure all of you favor at least something about hacking more than the other things. Something that really makes your face light up… A shitty example would be someone who is a blind sql injection fan finding a site vulnerable to sql injection. Or maybe someone who really enjoys programming more than anything else gets offered a minor programming job.

I want to know what you guys enjoy doing the most when it comes to hacking. And by hacking I do mean anything and everything that has to do with computers. Even if its nothing more than tweeking wires. Also, please explain why.

Banned
0 0

Hm, good question… The best part? Telling 98% of the Ubuntu users they aren't using Linux.

I mean, not really.

Admin from hell
0 0

What I enjoy most about hacking, Beer and more beer.

0 0

i liikek beer too man!!

0 0

My favorite part is finally figuring out what the problem is.

Example (involving security):

Doing a pen-test for a site. You find an SQL injection and you're doing what you think should work to get the information that you want. You can't do it so you look around and you find an LFI/RFI vulnerability or you just get FTP access by some exploit. You get the source code to the page and then notice that your syntax was a bit off for how they use it You refine your technique and get the information that you originally wanted.

That feeling of accomplishment of finally getting the vulnerability to work or your script to work or whatever you're working on to run smoothly is just amazing, it's like a drug B).

0 0

The best part is when you see the '#' on the terminal ;)

Banned
0 0

Cyph3rHell wrote: The best part is when you see the '#' on the terminal ;)

Or the response you get when typing "whoami" in said terminal ;)

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]Cyph3rHell wrote: The best part is when you see the '#' on the terminal ;)

Or the response you get when typing "whoami" in said terminal ;)[/quote]

yeah sure, you're right.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

Cyph3rHell wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: [quote]Cyph3rHell wrote: The best part is when you see the '#' on the terminal ;)

Or the response you get when typing "whoami" in said terminal ;)[/quote]

yeah sure, you're right.[/quote]

or imagine the cry of sysadmin when you type rm -fr / on the aforementioned terminal :D

0 0

I dare not imagine :whoa:

0 0

Installing new OS's. I' am sure you've noticed how many are out there, hundreds if not thousands. I have three hard drives installed on my home computer so I generally keep most of my info on the first hard drive and on my laptop (as I' am using now) so it leaves me free to explore different Operating Systems with the other two. My favorite because some things that seem extraordinarily hard in windows can be extremely easy or vice-versa. (Currently my favorite because I cant seem to find one that can do all I want it too. Perhaps I'll write my own….). So coding can be added to that list, obviously because you can make a program to fit your exact needs of the moment. Graphic design as well, creativity and all that.

0 0

it is possible to tweak your command line ;) i made my server so that it does:

<uptime>——————————————————————————————————<pwd>

pretty handy and the uptime is with colours and things. You could also make it so that you allready have a # in you bash shell line ;) ofc there will be another 1 but hey, if that makes your day its possible to feel like root all the time =D

0 0

No sir. Just reminds me that I am "Root" … Who are you? Whoyou?

Banned
0 0

chronicburst wrote: No sir. Just reminds me that I am "Root" … Who are you? Whoyou?

Last.

Admin from hell
0 0

MoshBat Cracked:
Is it supposed to say "Cunt"?

Now that's fucking funny.