Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

windows xp

0 0

how do i change the start up and shutdown graphics and sound?

Banned
0 0

Know your OS; stop using Google.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Well there's a new twist .

Retired
10 0

Take a look at my sig.

Banned
0 0

Take a look at his past.

Retired
10 0

Ok, I agree with spyware.

0 0

Could I change the way it looks, not just the sounds?

Banned
0 0

game_freak wrote: Could I change the way it looks, not just the sounds?

Yes. (the word you're looking for is splash-screen, don't tell anyone else, it'll be our little secret.)

Admin from hell
0 0

Actually if he wants to change the start-up and shutdown that's the logon screen. The splash screen (Boot screen) is when windows is loading, You need to modify the logonui.exe to change the way you login and shutdown , I did a small tut. Here: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/forum/help_windows_xp_logonuiexe-16-11066_0.html I wouldn't suggest trying it unless your confident in what you are doing, Remember when modifying to always set a restore point and back-up the original files. Or get a clicky progam to do it for you, Like I mention in the earlier forums.

Extra note: You guy's are brutal with the google shit today.

0 1

yeah, well it's friday. there should be more time for a newbie to google the answer for the question.

Admin from hell
0 0

I agree but if you google, You'll find programs to buy or download, Instead i gave him a link to learn how to do it himself. If he or anyone else wants to learn he will sit his ass down and go over the code and design his own like I did. (Lot's of time and lot's of failures too!) We here to help people not flame them away in the forums.

0 0

ty:)

Admin from hell
0 0

moshbat wrote:
I'll include this kinda thing in my article

If you use my tut give credit where credit is due, Copyrighted by me!

EDIT: Decided to submit my tut as an article myself.