Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Question on raising the cell phone bill

0 0

My girlfriends younger brother insisted on telling me how their older brothers friend, Max, once "hacked" another persons cell phone and raised the bill until the phone became inactive. This seems to be logical to me and I was wondering the method. Would this just involve sending a bunch of texts to the phone until it over does the bill, or blue tooth, accepting calls and rapidly dialing them. This kid is apparently in Flordia to escape this past after being released of house arrest for hacking credit card number from Hanaford from his house. They also insist on telling me how well of a hacker he is… Seems outstanding. .. Well, thank you.

Banned
0 0

Works with expensive "call-through" numbers or something. Basically, you make it so that if you make a call, it calls "through" a very expensive phone "server", the ones where you pay 2 pounds a minute (something like that is the maximum rate).

0 0

So on my end I could for example route a Skype call through a service that requires me to pay, like a third party, and then connect to the.. target phone lets say and it would cost them money and not me if I am using a correct service? Could a person design a offshore server in which would make it free to call through and cost to answer the call and then money would be sent to the server for withdrawal? At least something of that nature? Interesting topic, very bad though. Educational purpose only.

Admin from hell
0 0

Who said there is no free long distance calling.

0 0

No one, but couldn't someone configure a… I don't know.. a server for GSM that would charge a phone to contact it?