Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

IE 7 Security flaw

0 0

Ok, so ive known for a while now that IE 7 has a major security flaw and ive been wondering what it is… Can anyone please explain it to me and how it is exploited? ( i dont use IE, im not 'tarded)

0 0

GOOGLE FTW!

0 0

yes, well, being half intelligent, i already tried that, which is why i posted here. All i got was newsposts saying "Z0mGZ There is a FuXING security fLAW in IE 7!!!!11 And we thought It WuZ teh best browser EVAR!@@@@ ProFessioNalZZ sayz to use a different Br0wser !!! Revolutionary…"

0 0

Yes thank you.

0 0

No worries next time Google harder that was the third result under a Google search for "IE7 secuirty flaw."

Admin from hell
0 0

How about next time you check the dates on your google results that was in 2006 and has been long since fixed><.

0 0

NeT_DeMoN wrote: No worries next time Google harder that was the third result under a Google search for "IE7 secuirty flaw." Ahh, that's probably why he didn't find it… He probably searched "IE7 security flaw". :P

Admin from hell
0 0

That's funny and spy hope that Baka wasn't toward me.

0 0

korg wrote: How about next time you check the dates on your google results that was in 2006 and has been long since fixed><.

Actually, come to think of it, i was talking about the recent one, not the phishing on from 2 years ago. W/e ill find it on Milw0rm….

Admin from hell
0 0

Most of these are fixed, Microsoft Usually doesn't fuck around when they find them.

On a side note my avatar looks like shit on here.:@

0 0

ROFL You got the Sifelherpalitis.

0 1

Like korg posted earlier, these exploits are already patched by Microsoft, some just a few days after it was published on milw0rm, so most of them don't work now.