Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How far can you go before it's illegal

0 0

How far can i go with hacking before it starts to get illegal?

0 0

go as far as you want. doing anything to a site that you have to break into by using someones password or defacing the website is considered illegal. but who cares illegal or legal the whole point is to not get caught. lol. but dont worry about that. if you can start beating missions than we'll talk about what you can or cannot do.

not being mean

0 0

If you know what you can do and you go over what you can do….. then most of the time its illegal

0 0

So your basically saying it's all illegal.

0 0

it is not all ilegal, alot of the time it differs depending on where you live. A good thing to do is find out what your national government has to say about hacking (look under computer "mis-use" laws). of course, this is not dead accurate, as sometime people will be prosecited for not breaking any laws….. just go as far as you feel comfortable (and if you do break into a box, don't forget to clear the logs ;) )

0 0

How do i clear the logs.

0 0

Actually thats complete bullshit.

The firewall doesn't matter for clearing logs in that sense. To clear logs, you need some form of file access, whether its legitmate logclear functionality from software, or if its ssh or something. The firewall would only prevent you from getting access in the first place, assuming the firewall monitored ports such as 22. With web applications, this certainly isn't the case.

You can't just 'clear the logs' either. A lot of times, its not only just a raw log of access, but its in some specific format that is linked with the software itself, meaning you can't just clear the logs.

To get some access to be able do any of this, you need to find some flaw in the application to exploit. (Remember, Exploit is a VERB not a noun.)

0 0

Dictionary.com says:

ex·ploit Audio pronunciation of "exploit" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ksploit, k-sploit) n.

An act or deed, especially a brilliant or heroic one. See Synonyms at feat1

Moron.

And as for those who may have said shit about it being TOTALLY illegal. No, impossible. There are loopholes to everything. They're everywhere. Search google for united states laws and then find a copy of constitutional rights on the comp, read over and over, you'll finally notice one (or more) of the things i've found :)

0 0

I had a look on the British law and it says that hackers in the UK are terrorits, to me thats stupid.

0 1

thats not too good. and under the new terroism act, they can now arrest you without charge.

0 0

So we don't want to be caught then do we.

0 0

the new anti-terrorist laws mean they can arrest you with no charge but they can only keep you for 2 days without charge. the uk laws are that bad… at least guns aren't legal. I'm being abit off topic so….

Hacking is illegal if you dont have permission really. if hacking was illegal that this site wouldn't be here.

0 0

Forget out something being legal, or illegal.

Think about it yourself, are you… hacking to steal someone's money, or learn something new.

Use your own moralitiy & ethics to judge if somthing is right or wrong, not legal or illegal.

0 0

Actually, not ALL hackers are terrorists in UK law.

Anyone who tries to "seriously disrupt an electronic system" with the intention of threatening or influencing the government or the public, and they do it to advance "a political, religious or ideological cause" is a terrorist.

Thankfully are legal is slightly more lenient to hackers than in the US. In the US you can expect double the sentence than from over our side of the pond.

0 0

in my opinion u can do everything u want as long as u don't DESTROY ( in the sense of complete deletion) any data or steal passwords and then sell them in the purpose iof using them 2 make $$ (or buy 4 free). I think that only breakin' in2 some1's system and leaving a message( or a file there) telling them that they're system was hacked by u( leaving only u're nickname) is not considered a crime, unless u do break in2 some1's system and leave him/her a message( or a file there) telling them that they're system was hacked by u and request $$ 2 solve the problem ( which kinda' looks like blackmail), or delete some files, "steal" some informatios on covert projects like aliens or somthin' etc. etc. bla bla bla bla bla bla.

0 0

I bet nobody cares if its legal or illegal until u cross the line, until u know ur traced or uv made a big mistake and forgot to clean your tracks. Thats the only time anyone cares or thinks what they have just done is illegal:p. For me its illegal if they can find u , if they cant I personally consider it legal:):)