Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Careers In Hacking

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

Hi, im 15 and going into college next year, i have always been into computers and hacking, programming etc. and i was wondering is there any jobs in hacking, i just need something to aim for. Thanks

0 0

Google "jobs in hacking". Click the first result. Scroll down to the bottom where it lists related job titles. Read.

Banned
0 0

Somehow, you really, really piss me off. You're the stereotype skid, aren't you? Looking for quick solutions, trying to dodge the whole "programming" thing, and now asking if there are any jobs in "hacking".

No, dipshit, not for the likes of you.

0 0

Dude, if you are 15 and going to college why the hell would you ask us when obviously you know where to find the answers. Get real and go away. Knowledge in your hands would be truly dangerous! You probably get more allowance per week than I get paid per month.

0 0

TROY wrote: Hi, im 15 and going into college next year,i have always been into computers and hacking, programming etc. and i was wondering is there any jobs in hacking, i just need something to aim for. Thanks

quote from other tread

TROY wrote: I have quite a good knowledge of HTML, and** i've tried programming, which i found harder,** I tried C++, which to be honest i found extremely hard what is a good language to start with, and another thing what is the difference between programming Language and srcipt???

epic sigh

pen testing, network security, forensic analyst

the list goes on

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

Right first of all Why would i be trying to avoid programming, im actually learning programming at the moment seeing which language suites me best, and i've actually made a few programs myself, and what the hell has allowance got to do with anything, as a matter of fact i get no allowance of any type, i get nothing just given out to me.

0 0

LMFAO @moshbat – you made my day. Still laughing, tears in my eyes

0 0

changed sig as not to be mistaken for a muppet

Banned
0 0
using namespace std;
int spell()
{
    cout << "G O O G L E\n";
    return 0;
}