Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Cracking passwords - pwdump - school computers (help)

0 0

(ignore this section if you wish) Hey guys, My school computers last year used novell and this year i was planning on getting all the passwords and I knew exactly how. Because they are stored in windows SAM directories. But now this year they dont use novell!

I have tried using pwdump but it does not collect passwords. (I forget what version though.)

This year the login screen when you turn on the computers this type of login screen comes up (this isnt my school login screen though):

We login with certain IDs were given and than the passes are our birthdays. In the dropdown box you can log onto a couple of different places. To use your account you have to go onto "(MYSCHOOL)server". When I go on the computers for hacking purposes I log on anonymously by clicking "This computer" instead and typing in student or admin. Both of thoose accounts are not pass protected when you login to "This computer". I found that out using the net user command in cmd.

Now how would i go about from here to cracking peoples passwords. Do I have to logon to my schools server in the drop down box and than use pwdump? Or am I just doing something wrong.

ANY help is appreciated :). If you dont understand something im saying and will like to help me please ask me…i thank you all ;)

• hotfoot982

Banned
0 0

So there's AIDS.

How do I cure it?

0 0

I expected some serious flaming, but it seems kinda cool :right:

Interesting.

0 0

go to start–>run–>type "regedit"–>Delete anything begining in HKEY

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: go to start–>run–>type "regedit"–>Delete anything begining in HKEY …but i wanted to know how to crack passes on it. not screw stuff up lol…

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: So there's AIDS.

How do I cure it?

Don't bum a bloke?[/quote]

I don't think he was trying to bum him out, it seems like he was telling him "trial and error".

However, I read through enough threads to know exactly where this is probably going to end up..

www.google.com