Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Application cracking - learning

0 0

I am interesting in application cracking, so I ask for any information about how to start it (any great article, tutorial, tool, advice…) I know that there is google full of contet related to this thema but, probably somebody with more expirience can give some starting points ;) Tnx

0 0

well i dunno about other people, but for app hacking i usually start of by downloading a hex editor and opening up the program with it:p.then do a search for common words, such as 'password' or 'pass'. then if that fails you want to scan over the code somewhat quickly to find something that looks like a possible password. if all else fails, go through the code line by line until you find something interesting;)

it might seem a little weird looking at pages full of hex at first (i know it was for me:p) but eventually you'll know what everything means and you'll understand what it says (kinda like neo, when he can see the code of the matrix;)).

0 1

I use WinHex, this is a great hex editor to start with. Then once you undestand the hex editor, move on to olly, which is much better and not too hard to learn.

0 0

OK …….. could you give me a site from where i could download it or i'll search for it on Google? B):D

0 1

xdanx wrote: or i'll search for it on Google? B):D [/color]

:|