Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Web Cam Hacking....

0 0

I was wondering if it was possible to hack into web cams without a d0rk and it being protected and stuff. So if I knew the person I wanted to camera hack, would I be able to do it? If so how? I googled around and all I found where those dorks for unprotected network cams and stuff. Thanks in advance.:D

0 0

Do you mean like hack it to view it? What do you want to do it for?

The only two ways I've done it is the google dork for the unprotected network cams as you said and VNC hacking.

0 0

Yeah to view. So like I can see what the camera sees even though it's protected…

0 0

The only way I could see doing its is seeing if its running a vulnerable VNC server and if it is then you could use a shitty program like Bl4ck VNC viewer to login and view the webcam.

0 0

Cool Thanks

0 0

No worries:)

0 0

I've been thinking about this - it's possible to write an application which starts the webcam and streams it (of course), so it should be possible to code a webcam feature into a backdoor ^^

0 0

Hah yeah very true, but then you still need to implant that backdoor somehow, if your targeting a single target which is secure(ish) then it would be quite hard to get it in surely?

0 0

DarkMantis wrote: Hah yeah very true, but then you still need to implant that backdoor somehow, if your targeting a single target which is secure(ish) then it would be quite hard to get it in surely? Nah, most people can be tricked in some way. A good way is to make a silent installer run as an autorun on a CD and send it to the person. Almost anyone will insert it to see what's on it, specially if it's labelled "your personal recovered data", "XXX", "Halo 4 beta" or something else that the target may find interesting ^^

0 0

hahah. I suppose so. I know I'd look on it if it said "XXX", "Girlfriend naked" or something. So yeah true:P

0 0

DarkMantis wrote: hahah. I suppose so. I know I'd look on it if it said "XXX", "Girlfriend naked" or something. So yeah true:P "Human weakness, computer systems etc etc blah blah" you know ^^ people can (almost) always be tricked to do what they wouldn't normally do. Call them and pretend to be a cop, send an email with false information (perhaps through phishing), send a "real" mail, the CD trick I mentioned above etc ;)

0 0

Yeah. I might have to try it on someone :P Even if I only tell them to type something. If i can get them to do it, I'd be so proud…I'm a tard.

0 0

DarkMantis wrote: Yeah. I might have to try it on someone :P Just knowing that I can do stuff is more than good enough for me.

I don't feel that I have to do malicious things - in fact I prefer helping people to patch their security holes ;)

0 0

Uber0n wrote: I don't feel that I have to do malicious things - in fact I prefer helping people to patch their security holes ;)

You're such an angel. xD

But really, it's actually quite fun to secure stuff instead of exploiting other's. Of course, it's good with a little variation. ;)

0 0

can someone explain the vnc thing?

0 0

markupcan someone explain the vnc thing?

google it to know better.it is like Team viewer i think.A remote control

Ninja Extreme
0 0

silvercats wrote: markupcan someone explain the vnc thing?

google it to know better.it is like Team viewer i think.A remote control

Lol, are you actually telling someone to google? Wow, I wasn't aware hypocrisy could be that funny.

But yes, chrissie, VNC is a application used to remotely view/control someones desktop, and has a wide variety of applications.

0 0

markupLol, are you actually telling someone to google? Wow, I wasn't aware hypocrisy could be that funny.

wow you are actually explaining something to someone than flaming the person?amazing :wow:

0 1

silvercats wrote: markupLol, are you actually telling someone to google? Wow, I wasn't aware hypocrisy could be that funny.

wow you are actually explaining something to someone than flaming the person?amazing :wow:

now, now. Don't start now. He was just amazed that you're not clueless for once. @OP, why are you so interested in watching people's webcams? All you'll get is probably some kid pinching pimples or singing off key or..

Ninja Extreme
0 0

silvercats wrote: markupLol, are you actually telling someone to google? Wow, I wasn't aware hypocrisy could be that funny.

Do you even know what you're talking about? I have explained things to you in threads of yours where you had questions you could have easily googled, and if memory serves, you've even thanked me for explaining things to you once, and then apologized for not googling first. But, yeah, fuser had the same idea as me.

So, please, think before you type.

P.S: Also, if you could use the "quote" button, it's much easier for the eyes to follow/read than your strange misuse of code tags. The fact they are called "code" tags suggests they are for code, not quotes. I really don't know why you keep using them. Thanks in advance.

0 0

this[quote] this[quote] this[quote] this[quote]and this is a quote tag[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

0 0

markup> ***[](http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif)***

And this is code–>quote–>bold–>italicized–>underlined–>center–>small–>url–>image tag

0 0

[quote][quote][quote][quote]agreed.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

0 0

I have explained things to you in threads of yours where you had questions you could have easily googled, and if memory serves, you've even thanked me for explaining things to you once

and don't tell me that you never flamed a newbie too.

and then apologized for not googling first I asked some questions from you guys cause i thought it would save me some time and will be more correct(there are some forum guys who post shits and lies on some sites).Yeah now i stopped asking and googling often.ny problem?

0 1

no, none at all, at least for me. Can't say about the others though.

0 0

oh yeah,they must have a problem with that too

Banned
0 0

Hack in a box, do a cat /dev/video0 > /tmp/xorg.tmp, make a script send that file to your webserver (wget url+base64 code in a GET var).