Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

getting around the RAT's at school

0 0

i'm in desktop publishing (yawn for those of you who dont know its typing letters and stuff…) and its really easy and i get finishing and the teacher (who barly knows anything) used the "synchron eyes 6.1" RAT (romote admistration tool for those of you that dont know…lets them control all the comps in the lab or so etc. theres others but thats the one used around where im at) anyway i can make it so it doesnt restrict internet?

0 0

allright well is there are a few things I do in my class however you have to keep in mind im on a mac and im assuming your on a windows. Well is your internet constantley blocked? or just when the teacher wants it because if its just when the teacher wants it there are some tricks around that. You should be good at telling when the teacher/instructor is about to lock your computers because they usually look very angrey and walk over to there main computer haha. Just unplug your computer or something to turn it off BEFORE he/she locks all of the computers and then just turn yours back on ;). Also what I do on the macs at school is just end the RAT process, just find out the process and end it then the teacher cant see or control your computer.

Well I hoped this helped you and other people with this question because I know its common gl with it and make sure you do it AFTER your work is done lol.

insane_phreak

0 0

0 0

I've only done this in Internet Explorer, but if you go to Tools, Manage Add-ons, look for a publisher that says SMART or Synchron eyes and disable it.

0 0

Well for monitoring programs for example my school uses Synchroneyeses. All you need to do for that is run the task manager and end the "Dax64.exe" task. Just make sure the teacher isn't looking at their monitor because they will see one of many workstations vanish. Also in your case another browser works in my school. For example Firefox. Or run the help browser by jumping to URL in notepad as an example.

Banned
0 0

If your school allows you to use portable USB sticks (my school does… they even sell them LMAO) then this is extremely easy to get around. Put ProcessExplorer on a USB stick and it'll tell you what program is for what, simply kill it and you're "free" :ninja:

0 0

thanks all, ill try it all money