Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Aim/Yahoo/msn Sniffer?

Lover of Parkour
0 0

Hello, first of all, there needs to be a "programs" forum or something. Second, I have looked all over google for a sniffer that intercepts Aim/Yahoo/Msn Messages that is freeware. Can anyone help? Oh, and it has to be for windows with all the messengers sniffed.

THanks a ton NC

0 1

it would be pretty simple to code your own. just make it a keylogger that records the application thats currently open.

also, we shouldnt have a "program" forum, because all it would turn into are "gimme links to trojans that wrk n shit" threads, and moderators remove those anyway

Lover of Parkour
0 0

ohh, didn't think of those posts. But I mean over a LAN. Cain and Able don't pickthem up. And I don't know AppleScript (two of the computers are MACs.) And It would be more time convienient to use someone elses. But thank you still for responding.

NC

0 0

tcpdump or Ethereal are the two best sniffers IMO.

0 0

a packet sniffer will pick up the packets en stuff but if you want it to log what the person types etc then as Cheese said.

0 0

Neo_Chalchus wrote: I don't know AppleScript (two of the computers are MACs.)

Applescript couldn't cut it. But there are loads of keyloggers for Mac, just sneak in and shove one on. They install from the terminal really easily if you read the documentation. If you just want passwords from users, then PM me and I'll tell you how to use su mode to get them.