Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

What is the best Sql injection tutorial??

0 0

Ok here goes notthing. I what to learn sql injection not on any website in the wild. I have my own personal server. I would like to use to see how it works. and I just curious about it you can pm me the tutorial or put it here. I know I might get flamed for this post but o will. I have google several, I just want to know a good tutorial that someone stands behind

0 0

first of all…. read!!! after you read the basic, practice with some google dorks… after that stage… read more and more and more…. when you start understanding the concepts of how to work out some basic injections, it'll be time for the tutorial… but again man… GOOGLE IT!

0 0

This one is one I used when learning it:

http://www.securiteam.com/securityreviews/5DP0N1P76E.html

chess_rock wrote: first of all…. read!!! after you read the basic, practice with some google dorks… after that stage… read more and more and more…. when you start understanding the concepts of how to work out some basic injections, it'll be time for the tutorial… but again man… GOOGLE IT!

You… stfu. You're useless.

0 0

Thanks Zephyr_Pure. Chess_rock thanks also

Admin from hell
0 0

Zephyr_Pure Snapped!:
You… stfu. You're useless.

Fuckin' classic man. Love it.

Banned
0 0

I watched S&M's podcast (System Meltdown's Zero Identity hack) If he still has it, ask him, it was the best way for me to learn.

0 0

w3schools have a section on sql read,absorb,learn

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: This one is one I used when learning it:

http://www.securiteam.com/securityreviews/5DP0N1P76E.html

[quote]chess_rock wrote: first of all…. read!!! after you read the basic, practice with some google dorks… after that stage… read more and more and more…. when you start understanding the concepts of how to work out some basic injections, it'll be time for the tutorial… but again man… GOOGLE IT!

You… stfu. You're useless.[/quote]

That looks like a pretty good tutorial Zephyr, definitely adding that to my bookmarks.

@whateverthenameoftheopwas: It's really basic, but it explains an SQL injection pretty well. The code behind it, how to protect it, etc.: Tutorial

0 0

tch0rt wrote: w3schools have a section on sql read,absorb,learn

Learning the language doesn't teach you injection techniques… I used MySQL for a couple years before I learned them. Take more than 2 seconds to post, or don't bother.

bl4ckc4t wrote: I watched S&M's podcast (System Meltdown's Zero Identity hack) If he still has it, ask him, it was the best way for me to learn.

Would love to see it.

0 0

whats the point in "learning" injection techniques if you dont understand what your doing or are we trying to create skids now

0 0

tch0rt wrote: whats the point in "learning" injection techniques if you dont understand what your doing

Remember what they say about assumptions? The OP never specifically stated that he did not have the prerequisite knowledge of SQL / MySQL. If you had prefaced what you said with "If you don't have the SQL knowledge already, here's a good resource" and then followed that up with an on-topic post about injections, specifically, then you wouldn't be making any assumptions now, would you? That would've been a very complete and thought-out post, while still being brief.

or are we trying to create skids now

Nope. We're also not trying to half-ass help people in this community.

Banned
0 0

tch0rt wrote: whats the point in "learning" injection techniques if you dont understand what your doing or are we trying to create skids now

whats the point in "learning" about gravity if you dont understand what the general theory of relativity is or are we trying to create physicists now

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]tch0rt wrote: whats the point in "learning" injection techniques if you dont understand what your doing or are we trying to create skids now

whats the point in "learning" about gravity if you dont understand what the general theory of relativity is or are we trying to create physicists now[/quote] lol this one is great LOL:happy:

Retired
10 0

I'm adding that to my sig…

Whats the point in "learning" about gravity if you don't understand what the general theory of relativity is, or are we trying to create physicists now?

Banned
0 0

I hope you realize that the bad grammar/spelling was a pun.

Retired
10 0

but it makes more sense with it, or since its a quote do you want me to put it back like it was?

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: but it makes more sense with it, or since its a quote do you want me to put it back like it was?

If you really like it that much (:whoa: ), don't quote it at all. Remember all the good stuff in the past? It's good, because it's in the past.

Just leave my metaphors where they belong, thanks.

0 0

lol you are cool guy spyware:happy:

Banned
0 0

bullet wrote: lol you are cool guy spyware:happy:

Thanks, now I can finally scratch off that "Have a guy named 'bullet' call you 'cool', and then be a dick about it" line from my "things to do before I die" list.

Again, thanks.

Retired
10 0

nice one…

Banned
0 0

yours31f wrote: nice one…

Yeah, very smart. Do you really think that if you post almost next to nothing I can't think of anything witty and clever to say, make people point and laugh?

You're Yours31f, I don't even need to say something in order to make people point and laugh at you.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]yours31f wrote: nice one…

Yeah, very smart. Do you really think that if you post almost next to nothing I can't think of anything witty and clever to say, make people point and laugh?

You're Yours31f, I don't even need to say something in order to make people point and laugh at you.[/quote]

Haha, and we will join you spyware :D

Banned
0 0

jjbutler88 wrote: Haha, and we will join you spyware :D

Who's we? You and your false sense of camaraderie?

0 0

I love it. :D

Retired
10 0

yay im mentioned twice in your sig!

0 0

yours31f wrote: yay im mentioned twice in your sig!

That's because it's making fun of you, dumbass. Not a good thing.