Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Batch file...

0 0

I have a picture and i have do a working batch file.I use the following command to combine both of them together.

"copy tt.jpg/a + ff.bat/b 003.jpg" (without quotes)

I have get a 003.jpg file.When i go and click at the 003.jpg file,why the batch file does not work ??

Banned
0 0

Lets put it this way; if you take an apple, and a pear, and smash them together really really really hard, will it become an "applear"?

Or will you get fruit stains on your shirt?

Edit: What you want can be accomplished, with more… subtle methods, that is.

0 0

spyware wrote: Lets put it this way; if you take an apple, and a pear, and smash them together really really really hard, will it become an "applear"?

Or will you get fruit-stains on your shirt?

Edit: What you want can be accomplished, with more… subtle methods, that is.

Then,is there any ways to do it?Because i have heard before they can hide an .exe file with a .mp3 file…Is is possible??Please give me some tips…Thanks…

0 0

I think you will need to first off , use GOOGLE and do some research and second off i think you may need a binder (not %100 sure though).

0 0

use a binder to join the pair of files some will allow you to change the icon

Dont go binding trojans to jpgs or Mp3's and putting them on torrent sites it does nothing but piss people off

Banned
0 0

Learn about file structures first.

Headers, footers, all of it.

0 0

ohytheng wrote: I have a picture and i have do a working batch file.I use the following command to combine both of them together.

"copy tt.jpg/a + ff.bat/b 003.jpg" (without quotes)

I have get a 003.jpg file.When i go and click at the 003.jpg file,why the batch file does not work ??

I dont know that you can hide an exe, bat, whatever, with a jpg and have it still be just an image. You can bind the 2 together and get an exe that opens the picture and looks as if it doesn't do anything else, and this is where social engineering comes in.

But i don't believe its that easy to have a jpg that runs an executable in the background :whoa:

It is possible however under the right circumstances, such as if you know the victim has an xp SP1 and you can get them to look at a picture then you can really fuck them over… There have been a few exploits that allow code execution through thee use of an image in windows. Such as a couple very interesting ones: MS04-028 and MS06-001, the first exploits a GDI heap overflow that can be triggered by a jpeg image. You could send someone a "harmless" jpg image and before even opening it (just previewing it) will cause the attackers code to run and allow them to force you to do whatever they want, including sending a reverse shell :xx:

Also checkout the wmf vulnerability. The wmf vulnerability was particularly interesting because it was released before microsoft had a chance to look at it and create a patch for it :D.

There are all kinds of ways to milk a cat, explore your options :happy:

0 1

Infam0us wrote:

You mean "to skin a cat" and my cat is a male, btw, so don't even think of milking him.

0 0

fuser wrote: [quote]Infam0us wrote:

You mean "to skin a cat" and my cat is a male, btw, so don't even think of milking him.[/quote]

LMAO

0 0

fuser wrote: [quote]Infam0us wrote:

You mean "to skin a cat" and my cat is a male, btw, so don't even think of milking him.[/quote]

heh I know its 'skin a cat' just trying to add some humor :happy:

0 0

men need milking as well just from a different teat