Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Cracking Wifi...

0 0

I am currently using Windows Vista Home Premium.Is there any good tools that can use in Vista to crack WiFi?Most of the tools i found in the internet is for Linux and Unix.Please help…Thanks a lot…

0 0

Well just don’t hack from windows. I have no idea what your skill level is, but just don’t hack from windows. Personally I like the backtrack 3 for work.

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]Therma wrote: Well just don’t hack from windows. I have no idea what your skill level is, but just don’t hack from windows. Personally I like the backtrack 3 for work.

Nothing wrong with windows… If you happen to know how to code/program.[/quote]

Well I’m having some crazy problems when working with stress-testing ect. from a vista platform. And since the programming language, at least where I study and work is C#, you really need a platform that do not have all the restrictions that vista and C# have. But that’s just my 50 cent.

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]Therma wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: [quote]Therma wrote: Well just don’t hack from windows. I have no idea what your skill level is, but just don’t hack from windows. Personally I like the backtrack 3 for work.

Nothing wrong with windows… If you happen to know how to code/program.[/quote]

Well I’m having some crazy problems when working with stress-testing ect. from a vista platform. And since the programming language, at least where I study and work is C#, you really need a platform that do not have all the restrictions that vista and C# have. But that’s just my 50 cent.[/quote]

Vista??? You gave your computer AIDS?[/quote]

Well the kid said he was on a vista platform. And vista isn’t really that bad, after SP1 there are not many of the “big” normal user problems. And as long as you don’t try hacking or checking your email from it, it’s pretty good for … MS Office I guess :| But seriously, I “have” to use it, since I’m trying to get companies to buy it. :evil:

0 0

Therma wrote: Well just don’t hack from windows. I have no idea what your skill level is, but just don’t hack from windows. Personally I like the backtrack 3 for work.

Umm… there's nothing wrong with hacking from Windows. As long as you know what you're doing, you can do it from any platform. shrug

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: [quote]Therma wrote: Well just don’t hack from windows. I have no idea what your skill level is, but just don’t hack from windows. Personally I like the backtrack 3 for work.

Umm… there's nothing wrong with hacking from Windows. As long as you know what you're doing, you can do it from any platform. shrug[/quote]

Yes you can, but that doesn’t mean it’s the best way to go. But guess its up the each person what they like. I’m just saying I wouldn’t hack from vista, simply because there are too many stupid ass problems with it, like trying to code a virus or malware in C#.

0 0

Therma wrote: But guess its up the each person what they like.

There ya go.