Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Back to school soon, any programs recommended for flash drive

0 0

Hey all, I'm going back to school on wednesday of next week, or the 27th if you need a date. I was wondering what programs you would recommend for my 1gb flash drive. I was going to put on almost every way to get cmd prompt up and running. Hopefully firefox mobile. Any ideas would help, I dont have any preference on programs, or what they are used for. I would just like to have some "fun" with our network at school.

Banned
0 0

Notepad++, some FTP client, A few compilers, and perhaps Perl. Dunno if you can though.

0 0

On notepad++, what are some basic things that you can do with it? Too lazy to google it now because I am doing some side-work.

0 1

a7x2thedeath wrote: On notepad++, what are some basic things that you can do with it? Too lazy to google it now because I am doing some side-work.

notepad++ is a pimped-up version of notepad, it has features such as syntax highlighting and a tabbed document interface. It's way better compared to notepad.

0 0

Wow, I feel like such a skiddie, but I have no idea what syntax highlighting is. Tabbed document interface is like internet window tabs?

Banned
0 0

a7x2thedeath wrote: Wow, I feel like such a skiddie, but I have no idea what syntax highlighting is. Tabbed document interface is like internet window tabs?

Syntax Highlighting means that your code (notepad++ supports virtually every language), is "niced up". It will change the font color of variables, you can mini- and maximize loops, in all, better document structuring.

And yes, a tabbed interface means you can put documents in tabs, running in one window, like (most of) the web browsers of today.

0 0

remote shutdown. its a fun little freeware program to mess with classmates. use with discretion though, you dont want to shut down someone who is working on their resaerch paper:) althought that got me kicked out of the class because the principal said i was "spreading some sort of virus" :angry:

0 0

remote shutdown. its a fun little freeware program to mess with classmates. use with discretion though, you dont want to shut down someone who is working on their resaerch paper:) althought that got me kicked out of the class because the principal said i was "spreading some sort of virus" :angry:

0 0

I planned on testing out remote shutdown because our school is a Tech school, but they leave cmd unblocked, so all I have to do is start it up and type "shutdown -i"

0 1

see if you can get Proxy Hunter and Cain installed on the school's computers.

0 0

Im trying not to install anything on the computers. That is why I am installing everything on my flash drive, like Miranda for in-school im'ing.

0 0

You live in CT dont you? Just a recreational question because my school goes back the 27th too.

0 0

I started back just recently. My school allows command prompt :) I too would like to know what some good programs to have ready on a flash drive. . Also, how could I get the actual IP of a machine I amworking on, ipconfig gave me an internal IP?

Thanks.

~Night_Stalker

(I got photoshop, fixing to play around with it and make a non annoying pic for my sig :) )

Banned
0 0

If you want your external IP, go to whatismyip.org. If you're behind a proxy it'll display the IP configured in the proxy.

0 0

fuser wrote: see if you can get Proxy Hunter and Cain installed on the school's computers.

bad idea on both counts. Schools don't like either.

If it is high school, then I recommend some good games. I have an N64 emulator that kept me sane. shudder info-tech was shudder the worst class ever.

0 0

My school just got Linux on the majority of the computers except for the XP boxes at the library:D. Perhaps try a packet sniffer and see how many Myspace passwords you can get:DB) Some guy got 38 years for installing a keylogger to steal teachers passwords, so be careful about what you are doing.

0 0

well… i have one prog we use all the time here in school…. Portable Counter Strike ;P haha xD

0 0

backtrack 2

0 0

^^^Please tell me you arent serious. What am I going to do with BackTrack 2 on a lan network with a desktop?

0 0

Please tell me you aren't serious! What cant you do with backtrack on a lan?! ARP poisoning, packet sniffing, MITM attacks, exploit servers, code in most of the major languages. Seems like a good tool to have at school to me :ninja:

Admin from hell
0 0

a7x2thedeath wrote:
^^^Please tell me you arent serious. What am I going to do with BackTrack 2 on a lan network with a desktop?

That my friends just made my day. Going in the quote hall of fame!

0 0

korg wrote: [quote]a7x2thedeath wrote:

That my friends just made my day. Going in the quote hall of fame![/quote]

Already made it in mine a couple hours ago. :D

0 0

I hope you all understand sarcasm?

I would put BT2/3 on there but I dont know if they let us into the BIOS, and I cant install a vmware program into the computers.

0 0

a7x2thedeath wrote: I hope you all understand sarcasm?

I would put BT2/3 on there but I dont know if they let us into the BIOS, and I cant install a vmware program into the computers.

Sarca-what?

0 0

I think its a kind of fish isnt it?

0 0

It is a rare cave fish found in Southern Sri Lanka if you must know.

0 0

a7x2thedeath wrote: I hope you all understand sarcasm?

Just put VMware on the flash drive.

0 0

That would probably work, but I'm not really looking to hijack the network and change grades and shit. Just more kid stuff like AIM, and proxy's and stuff. No network takedowns.

0 0

soz to but in , but can remote shutdown run from a pendrive (btw i have the sandisk cruzer contour 4gb, so if any one knows any good programs (not to damaging) , that i can try on my college comps)

Retired
10 0

just a quick question, i have a tera hdd and i want to know if its possible to use it without installing it?

0 0

a7x2thedeath wrote: ^^^Please tell me you arent serious. What am I going to do with BackTrack 2 on a lan network with a desktop?

LOL!!!!

That is so going in my sig, and on myspace!!!

haha!

I hope you were joking!

0 0

a7x2thedeath wrote: That would probably work, but I'm not really looking to hijack the network and change grades and shit. Just more kid stuff like AIM, and proxy's and stuff. No network takedowns.

Oh, so you're taking your pretty pink jumpdrive to school. Just install a Linux distro to the jumpdrive and put your apps on that; I know Arch is friendly when it comes to asking "Do you want to boot from USB?".

0 0

Well, they do have the same flash drive in purple if you must know. I have 2 others, but only the one I have works. It is 1gb, blue, and about the size of a quarter in thickness and length.

0 0

Perfect size for backtrack, and it has tor, and kopete (no idea if it supports aim, but have a look)

Might not be such a crazy idea.

0 0

I would definitely put backtrack on there if I had a way to boot it. I will check the BIOS this year. The only thing is I am not really good with Backtrack, and dont know what most of the tools do. Call me a noob if you want, but it doesnt matter. I already have an AIM client on there, but thank you for the help/recommendations from the people that actually helped.

0 0

Gotta have BT3….

BT3 and an external CMD prompt just in case it is banned… well. it isn't at my school so I'm good to go :)

I know I am forgetting something though.. A keylogger would be nice. Use other people's accounts for higher anonymity.. Or just SE it out of whoever has access to passwords :D

0 0

So I am going to assume that your school is using deepfreeze, so boot with VMware and take her out on your local machine. Also if you dont think backtrack can do damage it can, but thats exactly what it can do is damage. So I do and dont suggest it. No need to screw over the one thing that educates you. Therefore password sniffing is always sweet. You will get some myspace passwords but not over like 10. Pending on how big the network is and how dumb the IT's are. I suggest an emulator myself, however finding working roms can be a bitch. I personally dont think you are going to do much coding at school so you could save space by just using notepad++ which you can get here. markuphttp://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

Please post rom sites and rom packages please! That would be sweeeeet.

0 0

chronicburst wrote: Please post rom sites and rom packages please! That would be sweeeeet.

Shut the fuck up.

0 0

You got a problem pussy. Your probably that kid who spreads the peanut butter all over his cock and lets your cats get a shot at you. I don't get your reasoning of being an ass hole. But I am sure you are about to impose why. Just because I can google project 64 roms and come up with like emuparadise and shit doesnt mean you should, still, be and ass hole. But yet again you are you.

0 0

moshbat wrote:

Awh! How cute! Really. Such a meaningful rant! Wow, I'm impressed at the immense wisdom you possess! Funnily enough, none of that made any real sense, all I could see was "I am a retard. I am a retard. I am a retard. I am a retard".

Please teach me how to come up with such witty flames! I bow down to your superiority.

Now how about you go and crawl into a hole and die an immensely painful death. Oh, video it too, I'd quite like to see it.

Moshbat, before you were pissing me off but I've come too an understanding. I've seen pics of you, your just a scrawny little kid. You talk shit in rl, you get your teeth knocked out. Hence why you talk shit here, cuz you can get away with it. Your just a lil bh actin like you got a pair. You annoy the fk out of people, I' am guessin you just got smacked around one too many times for your lunch money. Your one of those lil emo kids with long hair and a cocky attitude, man you just like a hundred other emo kids runnin around here. Lil b**h's like you come off an assembly line, so when somebody finally puts you out of your ever-lovin misery, nobody is gonna give a fuck cuz its just another lil emo jackass. This isnt a flame man, just tellin you what you already know. Have a nice day, faggot.

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: Moshbat, before you were pissing me off but I've come too an understanding. I've seen pics of you, your just a scrawny little kid. You talk shit in rl, you get your teeth knocked out. Hence why you talk shit here, cuz you can get away with it. Your just a lil bh actin like you got a pair. You annoy the fk out of people, I' am guessin you just got smacked around one too many times for your lunch money. Your one of those lil emo kids with long hair and a cocky attitude, man you just like a hundred other emo kids runnin around here. Lil b**h's like you come off an assembly line, so when somebody finally puts you out of your ever-lovin misery, nobody is gonna give a fuck cuz its just another lil emo jackass. This isnt a flame man, just tellin you what you already know. Have a nice day, faggot.

Well done on being a shallow cockfuck and judging him by appearance, because we all know that that's what counts. I'd also suggest you check up some on emos.

It might come as an interesting revelation to you, but here's a closer look on why he says what he says: a ) Because as you said, he can get away with it. You say that like it's a bad thing however and I can't understand why. There's this thing called freedom of speech where he has the right to express himself as he sees fit and this is particularly strong on the internet, that's one of the reasons the internet is so great. But I assume freedom, diversity and the right to an opinion is considered horrible things by fuckwits like you. b ) He's right

Oh and I suggest that if you're going to swear, do it instead of censoring yourself. People know what you want to say anyway and you just end up looking like an idiotic pussy who's too indecisive to know what to do. If you're for swearing: do it, if you're against it: don't.

0 0

Incidentally….

Why does anyone care about roms????

That aside, king, GTFO, free speech is free speech and belittle mosh all you want, try lining your profile up next to his you'll get the picture.

0 0

COM wrote:

a ) Because as you said, he can get away with it. You say that like it's a bad thing however and I can't understand why. There's this thing called freedom of speech where he has the right to express himself as he sees fit and this is particularly strong on the internet, that's one of the reasons the internet is so great. But I assume freedom, diversity and the right to an opinion is considered horrible things by fuckwits like you.

Understand this, pussy's poppin off at the mouth as if they'll ever become more than cock-sucking faggots tend too get their heads knocked in. Now seeing how its through a computer the people he's insulted cant beat his ass for it (as is the natural order of life, the strong survive, faggots die). Just because he cant get his ass kicked doesnt mean he can start actin like he's got a pair, cuz when it comes down too it he's still just a lil bitch who needs too watch how the fuck he's talkin.

moshbat wrote:

Not a flame, eh? I already know that stuff? Why would I know stuff that is so incorrect I pissed myself reading the bile you called a post?

Spyware sends his wishes of your death by castration. Please, spare us the lovely rants you no doubt have in store, we would like to be able to breathe when reading forum posts. Have a nice day getting things wrong. Lots of love, MoshBat, xx

p.s. Just fucking die.

Just more proof he's a pussy, "I pissed myself reading the bile you called a post". Point being, he's weak and would never annoy somebody like that who was standing right in front of him. He's a coward, and I show no respect too pussy's like that. Spyware…hmm…sounds familiar…he your boyfriend? Haha, I have no doubt that he is just like you, a coward and a little girl.

jjbutler88 wrote:

That aside, king, GTFO, free speech is free speech and belittle mosh all you want, try lining your profile up next to his you'll get the picture.

So now after all the posts I've read about points not meaning shit, your gonna try and say some shit like that? Man you cant even address me with such a weak insult.

So what, you ass-wipes want a fuckin war on your hands? Shit, I' am down if you bitches wanna step.

0 0

sharp realizes he never looked at the pictures thread I'll check that out and come back here in a while to see where this has went.

0 0

chronicburst wrote: <snip>I like vulgarity cuz it makes me feel like a big boy.</snip>

Just because I can google project 64 roms and come up with like emuparadise and shit doesnt mean you should, still, be and ass hole. But yet again you are you.

So… the question was if I have a problem. No, I don't have a problem; I spoke my mind because you put your personal shit in someone else's thread in an attempt to drag it OT. Quit being lazy and make your own thread if you expect a real response.

Just because you can Google… like everyone else does… like I do to find working NDS roms… yeah, that's too much work for someone who's too lazy to make their own thread.

You are right… I am me. That isn't going to change, so get used to it. Stay on-topic, or shut the fuck up.

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: Shit, I' am down if you bitches wanna step.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, I wasnt talking about challenge points. Mosh is an em, so he is helping to pay for hosting. Mosh has written useful articles, not just 'how to torrent' (really, who approved that??). Above all, mosh doesnt think hes black…..

0 0

jjbutler88 wrote: [quote]K_I_N_G wrote: Shit, I' am down if you bitches wanna step.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also, I wasnt talking about challenge points. Mosh is an em, so he is helping to pay for hosting. Mosh has written useful articles, not just 'how to torrent' (really, who approved that??). Above all, mosh doesnt think hes black….. [/quote]

I have not said I've done more for the site, doesn't matter if he's god in the flesh, being a dick is inexcusable no matter what you've done or do. The article I wrote wasnt for the site, I've explained this a hundred times already. I simply set it up so I can send the link too others, much easier than explaining A HUNDRED FUCKING TIMES like I have to now. I dont think I' am black, born in a broke down place and since then I've gotten out. My bad if anger sometimes brings out my old speech patterns, but damn thats a bit racist. I speak different and therefor you judge me…fuck you.

0 0

And you're not judging mosh? You dont know him, hes probably only being harsh to you because you've shown him such a lack of respect in the past.

That article would have been better hosted yourself if you really have that many people asking you 'how can I torrent stuff'. Google would have been a start, here people already know, hence the 86% poor rating.

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: I have not said I've done more for the site, doesn't matter if he's god in the flesh, being a dick is inexcusable no matter what you've done or do.

I dont think I' am black, born in a broke down place and since then I've gotten out. My bad if anger sometimes brings out my old speech patterns, but damn thats a bit racist. I speak different and therefor you judge me…fuck you. Upsetting when people judge you by such things as speech or looks isn't it? Glad you set an example and didn't do the same to start with, else we'd have a well polished contradiction in your self centered thoughts. However, I think many will agree, just being a dick is really inexcusable, good thing that it was you who said that and we can blindly trust that you wouldn't do anything so hypocritical as being one too, right? Because if it wasn't special little you I'd damn well mistake your poorly written insults and lack of any reasonable sense to your arguments for being a dick.

0 0

jjbutler88 wrote: And you're not judging mosh? You dont know him, hes probably only being harsh to you because you've shown him such a lack of respect in the past.

That article would have been better hosted yourself if you really have that many people asking you 'how can I torrent stuff'. Google would have been a start, here people already know, hence the 86% poor rating.

COM wrote: Upsetting when people judge you by such things as speech or looks isn't it? Glad you set an example and didn't do the same to start with, else we'd have a well polished contradiction in your self centered thoughts. However, I think many will agree, just being a dick is really inexcusable, good thing that it was you who said that and we can blindly trust that you wouldn't do anything so hypocritical as being one too, right? Because if it wasn't special little you I'd damn well mistake your poorly written insults and lack of any reasonable sense to your arguments for being a dick.

He flames people for asking questions that are vague, ridiculous, or for generally not making sense. Seems a lot of people do this but I see it as a pointless thing too do, you go lookin for a fight and you'll find one and the person asking the question walks away with nothing but a hot head. Its completely ridiculous to do such a thing (IMO) so I fight fire with fire. I disrespect him the same as he does to others. Understand that I do not mean harm by such means but rather peace. Although I wouldnt expect many too understand I hope somebody can see sense in my (for lack of a better term) madness.

As for my article, well whats done is done and I dont care enough too fix it.

EDIT:

So with that, sorry Mosh, Spyware, or any others intending on picking a fight with me but I' am done for now. Sorry too disappoint but I tire of such rivalries.

0 0

Fire will burn you, use water.

Banned
0 0

Yeah… um the 404!!! original topic "going back to school any programs rec for flash drive" is no longer here.

Admin's please.. close this. :angry:

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: He flames people for asking questions that are vague, ridiculous, or for generally not making sense. Seems a lot of people do this but I see it as a pointless thing too do, you go lookin for a fight and you'll find one and the person asking the question walks away with nothing but a hot head. Its completely ridiculous to do such a thing (IMO) so I fight fire with fire. I disrespect him the same as he does to others.

So, you fault the people that respond that way to the poster for those reasons, not the poster that didn't take enough time to make his/her question more "correct"? There is a right and wrong way to ask a question and, if you don't put a lot of effort into asking it, then don't expect a lot of (if any) effort when people answer it.

Is it disrespectful? It could be at times… but, then again, you have to earn respect. If you conduct yourself in a way that is sensible and beneficial to the community, then you will earn that respect. Pay attention to how people ask questions in the forums… the ones that actually get meaningful answers from those same people that "disrespect" the lazy ones. Best way to learn is to emulate / imitate.

0 0

lol, man they should sticky this thread. Rename it to "Dont let threads stray this far or they'll be locked".

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: Spyware…hmm…sounds familiar…he your boyfriend? Haha, I have no doubt that he is just like you, a coward and a little girl.

You insult Spyware, you insult all of us.

One for all and all for one, we are HBH and we stand together.

Retired
10 0

@a7x2thedeath

I almost feel bad for you, you know being flamed constantly and having your retarded quote put in peoples sigs, i mean wow, why are you still here,

again i almost feel bad for you, …

… almost.

0 1

People, as much as fun it is reading all the flames, it's hardly productive for this site, and newcomers might think that this site is filled mainly with egoists and jerks.

0 0

fuser wrote: People, as much as fun it is reading all the flames, it's hardly productive for this site, and newcomers might think that this site is filled mainly with egoists and jerks.

… Which would be a horrible assumption, considering that it is actually filled with morons and retards.

:(
80 120

moshbat wrote: I also coded a challenge for this site. So until you manage to do something productive, **** off. (I * out the swear, because cuss words are naughty.)

He has been plenty productive. Haven't you seen all those sigs he's made for other people. That must have taken a ton of effort, especially considering they're all pretty much the same.

He's also been very helpful to this community. What with pissing off the veterans and helping the skids grow into… bigger skids. This guy is great!

The sheer thought that you would dare insult someone this helpful is beyond me. People like you are the reason this site is failing. People that dare to speak their minds, rather than hacking hotmail for other people because their 16 year old girlfriend might be talking to someone he doesn't like. Why can't you just be nice to everyone, even if they are an idiot? (which no one is, because that would be mean) And what's more, I bet you're the kind of person that doesn't like rainbows. What's wrong with you?

Oh, and jujitsu is gay. I bet him and his age advantage would easily kill you, you insolent child. Have a nice day.

0 0

This is the perfect example of a hijacked thread. I wouldnt really care if an admin even locks it. This is what happens when you put a mix of keyboard warriors together. The only real person on this site that I enjoy seeing is Spyware.

Well, whatever, enjoy the flaming and all, have fun. Thread is done being used for its original intent.

Retired
10 0

right consider this the first real jacking of your thread…

<hijack>

if (thread==" was stupid"){ javascript:alert(document.a); } else{ disable </hijack> }

0 0

yours31f wrote: right consider this the first real jacking of your thread…

<hijack>

if (thread==" was stupid"){ javascript:alert(document.a); } else{ disable </hijack> }

0 0

KING…..

0 0

Futility wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: I also coded a challenge for this site. So until you manage to do something productive, **** off. (I * out the swear, because cuss words are naughty.)

He has been plenty productive. Haven't you seen all those sigs he's made for other people. That must have taken a ton of effort, especially considering they're all pretty much the same.

He's also been very helpful to this community. What with pissing off the veterans and helping the skids grow into… bigger skids. This guy is great!

The sheer thought that you would dare insult someone this helpful is beyond me. People like you are the reason this site is failing. People that dare to speak their minds, rather than hacking hotmail for other people because their 16 year old girlfriend might be talking to someone he doesn't like. Why can't you just be nice to everyone, even if they are an idiot? (which no one is, because that would be mean) And what's more, I bet you're the kind of person that doesn't like rainbows. What's wrong with you?

Oh, and jujitsu is gay. I bet him and his age advantage would easily kill you, you insolent child. Have a nice day.[/quote]

Not very nice man, sure enough I was kinda makin it a point to be a dick but insulting my graphic work…thats below the belt man. I busted my ass on those.

@JJbutler88, yes?

80 120

K_I_N_G wrote: Not very nice man, sure enough I was kinda makin it a point to be a dick but insulting my graphic work…thats below the belt man. I busted my ass on those Alright, I'll admit that was low. I honestly don't have anything against them. I was just looking for some way to add a little more sarcasm into my post. And since the sigs are pretty much the only thing I know you do, I targeted them. Oops. Maybe if you weren't a dick in the first place, it wouldn't have happened.

( I actually enjoy making sigs, so I don't consider them work. More like… entertainment)

0 0

Futility wrote: Alright, I'll admit that was low. I honestly don't have anything against them. I was just looking for some way to add a little more sarcasm into my post. And since the sigs are pretty much the only thing I know you do, I targeted them. Oops. Maybe if you weren't a dick in the first place, it wouldn't have happened.

( I actually enjoy making sigs, so I don't consider them work. More like… entertainment)

Haha, alright than. Yeah I enjoy doing it as well, but I figured if I said graphic design I would have just received more insults cuz I know I' am still a novice. That whole rule 'dont speak about things you dont know'.

Just a question for everybody in general, why the hell isnt this thread locked yet?

0 0

being that Futility is the only admin online, i don't think that this thread is going to be locked any time soon

is anyone else amazed at how far the flame wars on this site go?

0 0

Well I enjoy them. If you get bored you can just insult someone and have a hundred people yellin at you haha.

EDIT: Ya know, we should just have a permanent flame wars thread. That way if someone is insulted they can just go there and duke it out (without consequences like being banned perhaps?). Just an idea, I'd do it but enough people are pissed at me already haha.

80 120

Flare wrote: being that Futility is the only admin online, i don't think that this thread is going to be locked any time soon Was that a dig at me? Because if it was, I'd be glad to return fire.

Anyways, the reason I haven't closed this down yet is because I feel that if something has to be said, it's going to be said. If someone needs to be told that they're an asshole, someone is eventually going to say so. Might as well let it all happen in one thread rather than spreading it out among all the others, right? Why not let one thread fall so that the others don't have to put up with this? Maybe this thread will serve as an example to a skid that happens upon this site (yes, I know it's hard to believe, but they do find it). Maybe they'll read this, realize what happens if you're an idiot, and keep quiet. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and should delete it…

Oh, and don't start posting your opinions on what I should do. I don't care.

0 0

slow down there futility, it wasn't anything at you i was simply pointing out that seeing as you are in the middle of the war, you most likely wouldn't be one to close this thread. sorry if the original statement sounded offensive, it wasn't meant to be.

btw, i tend to avoid putting myself in the middle of these wars, it takes too much time away from my day.

nice sig btw

0 0

What's this about locking? We should sticky this damn it, it's been very educational. Locking, deleting, banning don't do much good, if there's an issue, it should be worked out instead of hidden.

Moral of this thread: spyware's special, thanks a7x2thedeath for teaching us that :)

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]Futility wrote: I bet you're the kind of person that doesn't like rainbows. What's wrong with you?

That's it! I'm turning my rainbow black! The emo inside me is coming out!

Oh, and jujitsu is gay. I bet him and his age advantage would easily kill you, you insolent child. Have a nice day. It's saved my ass a few times.[/quote]

Put it this way, your not a hard ass because you think you can cuss people out and redeem yourself by using a tough comment like, "saved my ass a few time." Other than WASTING my time reading this thread to see what was going on with programs to apply to flash drives. See that's what I may have been interested in myself. And as you too because if I recall your posted in this thread…. Many times. So according to Mosh or someone I was hijacking a thread by changing the topic to roms… Ouch dude, some people.. Wait a minute, many people have a bigger arsenal of roms than others, many sites don't even have some people may make themselves. Actually I don't feel like ranting. Do you want to know what I feel like? First off I feel like looking at the pictures to see you scrawny bih a.

(I * out the swear, because cuss words are naughty.) Yet that is a resolution. Oh and the other thing I really REALLY want to do sir. It is to just end this thread knowing that it was far, yes vary far from me as the one who " hi jacked" this thread. But lets just stop being arrogant. Very much thanks to K_I_N_G for the support.

Now lets see here. I can't finish this thread without addressing something on the topic because well… Wouldn't that be contributing to your impolite thread hi jacking. So therefore. I would very much agree on adding mp3's or links to online radio, or you could always bring along our mp3 player. I still agree on doing the backtrack deal or an itty-bitty sized linux.

Oh and if you would use an application to spoof emails or capture passwords, ettercap, then I suggest it. A LOT. Imagine your making out with your extremely hot girlfriend because your not an emo with a little dk like some possible others. And she leaves and your like wow, St, I am last for class…: -Dean@high_school.com

–Hey sorry for such short notice but student will be last to class because he got in a verbal fight and I was talking to him.

Bam just like that. Butttt. Don't spoof it because you cant delete the reply. Or say.. DONT REPLY. Then again rissssky.

0 0

Since I am not going to take the time to read thru all this previous non sense to see if something has been already said…

@op

I am guessing these are windows comps…?

1. Either python .msi or make a portable vers.
  2. Other compiler of your choice…
  3. CCleaner for obvious reasons… :P
  4. Daemon TOols or another emulator…
  5. Olly Dbg
  6. icofx
  7. polycrypt
  8. Hex editor
  9. IDM (internet dwnld mngr)
  10. tut's on how to bypass filters or gain cmd access.
  11. Firefox portable.
  12. Iso recorder… to burn cd's.
  13. Ngame great time waster.
  14. Cain
  15. Fun exe's you've made or bat's. (I made a program that beeped sweet child o mine and put it in a shared folder and heard atleast 3 different people click it in 1 day lol )

These are to mainly have fun not mess up stuff so much.

0 0

dont listen to that crap, take backtrack 3 in on a usb stick and boot it from ms virtual pc if its not installed put virtual pc portable on ur pen drive, backtrack (3) is the best thing u can have on a usb stick, balls to lame windows sniffers, the next best thing is an integrated scripting language, like portable python

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

code_monkey wrote: backtrack (3) is the best thing u can have on a usb stick, balls to lame windows sniffers, the next best thing is an integrated scripting language, like portable python

yeah but you have all that In the backtrack, even more, perl ruby etc ;) so it would be silly to have there just the language

0 1

why'd you have to install virtual pc on the pen drive as well? seems like a waste of space for me, when you can just install backtrack 3 on the pendrive and just boot from there.

0 0

fuser wrote: why'd you have to install virtual pc on the pen drive as well? seems like a waste of space for me, when you can just install backtrack 3 on the pendrive and just boot from there.

The OP mentioned earlier in the thread that he was either incapable of booting from a USB drive or not interested in anything more than AIM… or both, I forget. This thread changed focus even while it was on-topic, so I can't say I care that it went off-topic.

<On-topic>Oh, and PortableApps… if you're not going to use Backtrack 3, install PortableApps to the USB drive. Don't forget xampp.</On-topic>

chronicburst wrote: So according to Mosh or someone I was hijacking a thread by changing the topic to roms… Ouch dude, some people.. Wait a minute, many people have a bigger arsenal of roms than others, many sites don't even have some people may make themselves.

That was according to me. If you want to discuss roms, just go make your own freaking thread and shut up. You are making such a big deal about all of this… when you could've already made your rom thread and gotten responses. Hell, I would respond to the thread with some sites I've used, but you have to respect other people's threads enough to not jack them.

0 0

I would like to say thank you to absolutely everybody! For real, the flaming on everyone has finally stopped. We have all successful passes yet another hump of maturity. In real time backtrack or anything bootable is all you need. It keeps you away from the schools security and… You can unmount the windows ("Media") drive and then logoff and oopsie.. IT guy would have to come and mount the drive. However judging the IT's I have met… They dont even know what "mounting" is. Also they seem like they arent mounting their wives (if I may impose). However it isn't necessary to do that. MITM is all you should need. That and your emulator and your set to rock and roll babyyy!

Retired
10 0

moshbat wrote: Ignoring the above, Damn Small Linux.

lol

0 0

Your probably already back at school but if you still need programs check this site out.

PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB drives http://portableapps.com/ Pretty cool portable programs on here.

0 0

God I hate internet tough guys :angry: I only personally know 1 person on this site in real life but I'm guessing no one would talk shit like this to someones face :right: Next HBH con there should be a boxing match before the con starts. To see who actually has the balls to talk shit when the are not hiding behind there comps :whoa:.

Remember this, fighting on the internet is like competing in the special Olympics, even if you win your still handicaped.

Congrats…

0 1

In case you haven't noticed, we've all quit flaming each other for sometime already.

edit: And mocking on winning the special Olympics where you said that if you win, you're still retarded is just plain fucking insensitive.

0 0

Edit: This wasn't necessary.

0 0

fuser wrote: In case you haven't noticed, we've all quit flaming each other for sometime already.

edit: And mocking on winning the special Olympics where you said that if you win, you're still retarded is just plain fucking insensitive.

there ya go sweet cheeks :D

EDIT: Haven't you ever heard of a joke? like haha, hehe…?

I know a guy with down syndrome, really cool dude. Makes fun of himself all the time, instead wanting people to pity him he gets out there and lives his life. Insensitive is when your being serious and putting people down for something they cant control. Why cant you take the joke?

0 0

apescanfly223 wrote: Next HBH con there should be a boxing match before the con starts. To see who actually has the balls to talk shit when the are not hiding behind there comps :whoa:.

Haha that would be awsome. I would sign up for a match or two, I took boxing for three years. Its really fun and gets out a lot of aggression. But you are right most people that talk shit behind a computer wouldn't step up in the ring.

Banned
0 0

skathgh420 wrote: But you are right most people that talk shit behind a computer wouldn't step up in the ring.

Assumptions assumptions. Anyway, boxing was created by and for uneducated monkeys.

Enjoy your bananas.

0 0

Speaking of Damn Small Linux. I was looking into that the other day and I found ELE, everything leaves encrypted. I actually all readying have it on a disk and well the download link said "out-of-date." However I have noticed it has all of the most recent tools for anonymity. If anyone uses this would you say safe or no? Or is Damn Small Linux just better in general. ELE is a very small linux based off DSL, or Damn Small Linux.

Banned
0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: Okay cock smoker, how about you shut the fuck up now.

He shot, he missed.

Flaming doesn't make you cool. Saying things like "cock smoker" doesn't make you a part of 'the team'.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]K_I_N_G wrote: Okay cock smoker, how about you shut the fuck up now.

He shot, he missed.

Flaming doesn't make you cool. Saying things like "cock smoker" doesn't make you a part of 'the team'.[/quote]

I was laggin, last post I saw was his comment so I replied.

Now your just insulting me, but I've had enough arguing to last me a life time. Good day.

0 0

<OT>Can't help that you're just getting smacked like a lost puppy in this thread, either, eh? Leave the flaming be, and just have a normal convo.</OT>

Could've sworn I mentioned PortableApps earlier… DSL is good, too. Now that 1GB jumpdrives are in the $10 range, you can pretty much toss any bootable Linux disk on one. I have a Gentoo minimal install CD on my smallest one (1Gb) and have the rest partitioned for my Windows tools; Gentoo minimal works great when you're diagnosing issues.

Anyways… didn't the OP leave the thread already? I think he gave up because too many cock-smokers hijacked the thread with flames.