Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

cyberwar and russian invasion of georgia

0 0

hey guys.if you have been following the news recently you would have heard about the russian war with georgia and the use of cyberwarfare in this conflict .If i am not mistaken this is the first war where hackers have played a role .This says a lot anout the future of war.So what do you guys think?

0 1

hackers take up their vigilante stance on every war.

was only recently russia and estonia had cyber conflicts.

not to mention the years china has issues with cyber attacks, due to its censorship.

this stuff happens all the time.

0 0

This is the start of the Apocalypse.

0 0

Moss wrote: This is the start of the Apocalypse.

I agree with you guys. Many things will happen in the future! Lets hope that we won't see next world war.

0 0

Trust me, the Apocalypse started long ago when land was segregated into countries.

0 0

Moss wrote: This is the start of the Apocalypse. isn't that being a little bit to dramatic?

0 0

I know im gonna get a bunch of raves and rants about this but i mean guys… Take a good hard look at the book of Revelation. You cant say that some of the events that are starting to take place dont reflect some of what is written. Of course im basing this sorely off my own religion but im not trying to be 100% doom and gloom and no im not living my life in depression just because this is what i believe in.

Please nothing too personal…

0 0

when the time comes and god walks the earth I want to be first to deface his webpage

0 1

dude, i'd fear his wrath, so I wouldn't even consider defacing his webpage.

0 0

redhothacker wrote: [quote]Moss wrote: This is the start of the Apocalypse. isn't that being a little bit to dramatic?[/quote]

Yeah it is lol. I think it may be the beginning of something much bigger, but the apocalypse? No I don't think so :p. There's no doubt though that tensions between very big countries are growing.

0 0

Cyber conflict huh? Would that be more like fight behind the lines.

I wonder what messege they leave when they get owned? L0L5 I5 pwnzed y0u b1tch! w00t M3 50 1337! m3 haxx0r y0u 10ng t1m3!

Hah haha, just my stupid thought :D

0 0

tch0rt wrote: when the time comes and god walks the earth I want to be first to deface his webpage

Haha thats great

0 0

"This is the beginning of the Apocalypse" Make lemonade.

This is not the fist time a spat between countries has broken out into violence and war, and it certainly won't be the last. Get over it.

I do worry about the electronic consequences of the United States taking such an opposing stance to another world power, but the cold war never really ended.

0 0

maug wrote: #1, the bible was written by powerful people, for idiots.

#2, look for the simple way to get what you want. all-out war? You play too many video games.

#3, IF and WHEN the apocalypse comes, there isn't going to be a whole lot you can do, is there…. That's kind of the whole point. No need to get your panties in a knot. People have been saying that the end of the world is coming for a couple thousand years now. Too bad not that much is new.

How can you believe in an apocalypse when you don't believe in the bible? I'm not saying the bible is true or it's not, I simply believe it's just as ignorant to believe that there is absolutely no god than it is to believe there absolutely is one.

2nd; things are a bit different. You have Iran racing to build nuclear weapons, and they happen to hold a massive amount of the world's oil. The world really couldn't afford a war with them, and yet they're showing no signs of stopping. This is bringing great tensions between many 'super powers' of the world. Things are a bit different now than they've ever been. Whether it will lead to anything new I don't know, but things are quite different now than they've ever been.

0 0

maug wrote: #1, the bible was written by powerful people, for idiots.

#2, look for the simple way to get what you want. all-out war? You play too many video games.

#3, IF and WHEN the apocalypse comes, there isn't going to be a whole lot you can do, is there…. That's kind of the whole point. No need to get your panties in a knot. People have been saying that the end of the world is coming for a couple thousand years now. Too bad not that much is new.

Referring to #2, This is not what I want and its not what im "getting" either.

#3 Refer to my other post saying that im NOT living my live in depression or whatever you want to call it and that this is all my religion and from what i have heard.

OVERALL: I am wrong for bringing my religion into things and presenting it in such a gloomy manner. I am sorry.

End of discussion.

0 0

maug wrote:

@ the thread: maug laughs at what has started and walks away

aren't you clever…you got a whole forum of people pondering the depths of your ignorance.

0 0

Moss wrote: [quote]maug wrote: #1, the bible was written by powerful people, for idiots.

Referring to #2, This is not what I want and its not what im "getting" either.

#3 Refer to my other post saying that im NOT living my live in depression or whatever you want to call it and that this is all my religion and from what i have heard.

OVERALL: I am wrong for bringing my religion into things and presenting it in such a gloomy manner. I am sorry.

End of discussion. [/quote]

You are not wrong for bringing religion into things. You are stupid for not accepting other people's opinions.

Waving religion around is like screaming anthrax in the white house. Its just bound for shit.

You have to realize that most people could care less about religion and bash your point of view and you have to accept that.

0 0

logicbomb wrote: [quote]maug wrote:

@ the thread: maug laughs at what has started and walks away

aren't you clever…you got a whole forum of people pondering the depths of your ignorance. [/quote]

Lol, qft. It's a given though when you're trying to be clever by quoting Marilyn Manson lulz. I thought those kids left with the 90s.

0 0

logicbomb wrote: This is not the fist time a spat between countries has broken out into violence and war, and it certainly won't be the last…

Yeah, no kidding…

logicbomb also wrote: I do worry about the electronic consequences of the United States taking such an opposing stance to another world power, but the cold war never really ended.

I agree, the "cold" part of the cold war may have ended, but we all know that both the Russian and the U.S. are keeping tabs on each other. Can you blame 'em though?

0 0

I was thinking for the longest time if someone would actually be that stupid. Thank you for finding that for me, I almost woke my mom up from laughing.

0 0

moshbat wrote: So. Which side does everyone want to win? I really don't think Georgia has a chance against Russia unless someone else gets involved. That's like Panama Vs. Agrentina… They'll be slaughtered.

0 0

hah! the "unofficial" world's police. expect that to happen eventually. I'm sure the giant missing piece of earth will be dead in the western hemisphere, from what I recall its dubbed "america".

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]nine-ball wrote: hah! the "unofficial" world's police. expect that to happen eventually. I'm sure the giant missing piece of earth will be dead in the western hemisphere, from what I recall its dubbed "america".

Wonder if they'll manage to bomb Bin Laden's cave by accident…[/quote]

accident wouldn't describe it, more like "cough cough oops! wrong coordinants cough"

and with a beard like his you'd know they'd have exclusive sat pics of him running for the sand to out the fire.

who knows he might be dead already….?

0 0

maug wrote: No, there's going to be a patch of clouds right above his cave. You know, so they can't tell there's something there.

That cloud has got to be from his awesomely huge hookah he stashes with him.

0 0

I didn't know god had a web page.

btw, read the rules. a very, very short read, but it's recommended.

0 0

maug wrote: I didn't know god had a web page.

btw, read the rules. a very, very short read, but it's recommended.

Yeah, everybody needs to visit god's web page.

0 0

…and behold his awesome power

0 0

didnt realise that was classed as a hack sorry its just a malformed url

No webpages were harmed in the making of this thread just 3 stellas

0 0

To resolve the religious issues, google is god, script kiddies are 'satan'. Simple.

Banned
0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: To resolve the religious issues, google is god, script kiddies are 'satan'. Simple.

I don't know how to formulate this in a way so that it appears that I'm actually replying to this thread/your post. So let me say this:

Fuck you.

0 0

spyware wrote: … Fuck you.

Um…no thanks.

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: [quote]spyware wrote: … Fuck you.

Um…no thanks.

[/quote]

it's mental rape. You let someone tell you what reality is. look within, that is truth, not words and god. take responsibility for your own brain.

you know, satan is a pretty good guy. He's helped a lot of people man. he helped me, and in return I gave him half my brain which he now controls. No regrets, except maybe defining those events in a useless reality.

0 0

only posted it as a joke didnt expect peeps to start random flames