Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Anyone know of a hacker tv show

0 0

I like watching the hacker videos, mostly for entertainment, but also educational. Anyway, googling 'hacker show', I found 'The Broken'. The first episode is good but it goes downhill from there, not to mention there are only 4 episodes over 3 years.

Anyway, if someone knows of something similar to that can they post please?

The Broken -> http://revision3.com/thebroken/

0 0

Thanks! You can also check out GregorPM's profile at Youtube and they have a website at infinityexists.com

0 0

Are there any radio frequencies that we could listen to hacking audio in our cars or etc?

0 0

What do you mean "hacking audio" ?

0 0

chronicburst wrote: Are there any radio frequencies that we could listen to hacking audio in our cars or etc? You could always try 133.7 MHZ, lol

Banned
0 0

chronicburst wrote: Are there any radio frequencies that we could listen to hacking audio in our cars or etc?

Lol global pirate radio? If only…

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

chronicburst wrote: Are there any radio frequencies that we could listen to hacking audio in our cars or etc? That'd really depend on where you live. Radio signals have a limited range you know.

0 0

Very true, good point ynorie. And hacking audio, in better words like spyware said "global pirate radio, if only." Yes if only, that would be pretty sweet. Someday! Nope.

And haha yes Uber0n, 133.7. I am going to give that a shot, if only.

0 0

i know some dude who tried to set the radio thing going on… but they immediately realized that it's "public" and government regulation is need to be involved…. so they were strongly discouraged by that…

not sure if they made one despite the many oppositions….. :P

0 0

i know some dude who tried to set the radio thing going on… but they immediately realized that it's "public" and government regulation is need to be involved…. so they were strongly discouraged by that…

not sure if they made one despite the many oppositions….. :P

0 0

I don't know about about TV shows, but there are many good webshows out there. I am working on creating an internet radio channel dedicated to playing music that totally kicks arse and is about hacking…

But I might go crazy and give up before i even set it up, 'cause I have to enter each song's name artist and album info and other shit separately cause the program is too stupid to get it itself.

That is about 1500 songs…

Banned
0 0

Night_Stalker wrote: I don't know about about TV shows, but there are many good webshows out there. I am working on creating an internet radio channel dedicated to playing music that totally kicks arse and is about hacking…

But I might go crazy and give up before i even set it up, 'cause I have to enter each song's name artist and album info and other shit separately cause the program is too stupid to get it itself.

That is about 1500 songs…

Lol. Right.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]chronicburst wrote: Are there any radio frequencies that we could listen to hacking audio in our cars or etc?

Lol global pirate radio? If only…[/quote]

Thats funny spyware said that cause there is a Global Pirate Radio. Not in any relation to hacking but I do like the tunes they broadcast. They mostly deal with songs you normally don't come across. Some popular some not so much.

http://38.96.148.64:9222/listen.pls

I like the music though (rock/metal)

Banned
0 0

nine-ball wrote: http://38.96.148.64:9222/listen.pls

Erh, what? We were talking real radio. With frequencies and stuff. Not digital streaming.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]nine-ball wrote: http://38.96.148.64:9222/listen.pls

Erh, what? We were talking real radio. With frequencies and stuff. Not digital streaming.[/quote]

lol whoops i forgot, sorry.

A real FM/AM transmission for hacking how to's and all that fun stuff would be awesome and all.

But, obviously it will be limited to a certain region along with the difficulty of cost. I takes more than just an FCC license to do that kind of stuff. The rules and public opinion would make it even tougher to too.