Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Shutown Website

0 0

Could anyone help me where to get started

Should i do ddos attacks on a server

[removed - read thr rules]

here is the ip of ther server

0 0

1] I dont even kno y im bothering replying, seeing as you clearly have not read the rules and regulations of using the forums, no requests for hacking sites!

2] DDoS = Dedicated Denial of Service and means nothing now a days, few servers are vulnerable to this now a days seeing how they have a new system that just removes the oldest connection to make room for the newest.

0 0

let the flaming begin!

0 0

along with that it is only for script kiddies, now do you want to be a scripts kiddie?????

0 0

Haykuro wrote: 1] I dont even kno y im bothering replying, seeing as you clearly have not read the rules and regulations of using the forums, no requests for hacking sites!

2] DDoS = Dedicated Denial of Service and means nothing now a days, few servers are vulnerable to this now a days seeing how they have a new system that just removes the oldest connection to make room for the newest.

Actually, DDoSes are VERY easy to execute. Atleast on most servers I've tried I've been able to take them down for up to a week or two with a good few hours of it.

AND DoSing is NOT only for script kiddies. It is a method of taking down a server. Why must Hackers always stereotype anything they arent knowledgable about to something theyve only heard some moron say? DoS's are very good ways of fighting a server/website and are a very useful tactic. They are only 'script kiddy'ish if one has not made the program oneself

0 0

which most arent, guessing by his post it wont be

0 1

Xerox - completly agree with you. In my opinion the only people who complain about the "lameness" of DOSing / DDOSinf, are the people who cant do it. So to confirm what Xerox says, DOSing is a very effective way of taking down a server (if it needs to be done).

xploiter - you didnt read the rules. so, fuck it, im banning you.

0 0

who's xerox? you mean CNS Chemist?

0 0

when i said let the flaming begin i meant the fact that he was pretty much asking us to spoon feed him and / or to do it for him never said anything about the ddos atkB)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B):@:@:@:@:@:@

0 0

BTW, Haykuro, DDoS actually stands for Distributed Denial of Service. And they're still effective. Its quite trivial (and lame!) to take down even a corporate bandwith Internet pipe off of a home conenction. And IP implmentations still work the same way that they alwyas have, and probably always will (unless MS decides to add inverse SYN cookies to Vista).

Also, D/DoS attacks are neither hard to execute, nor clever in any way. And yes, I can execute D/DoS attacks (http://downloads.securityfocus.com/vulnerabilities/exploits/goodtech_dos.pl, thats a DoS for GoodTech SMTPd for Windows that I wrote). There are better ways to take downa site then to mindlessly blast it with SYN packets from around the globe. Why not root the box and `chkconfig httpd off' or somehting rather than beat the crap outta it?

IDK, I just happen to think thet they're pointless, unless you're a penetration tester doing stress testing for a client.

Just my .02 ;)

0 0

willeH wrote: who's xerox? you mean CNS Chemist? Xer0X is the name by which most people know me.