Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Blowing a computers power supply remotely.

0 0

I think it is possible, to change a computers power regulation through remote access , am i right or is this not possible?

0 0

Ok, wasnt expecting such a bad response, one i have tried google, and didnt come up with much except a newspaper article and two remote as in from another comp not in the same building or server , just connected via the web.

0 0

Yer, soz about the name ,lolz ,picked it a while ago , was in a stage ,lolz , ok, so you can confirm for me that it is possible for someone to blow(in a sense) a persons computer remotely through an internet connection, using maybe a trojan to gain control? And also what setting would you change to do it?

0 0

I think you need to take a course in electronics/circuits….

Though strictly theoretically speaking I guess you could make a virus that basically reboots the computer over and over, and if completely ignored for a very long time, you might break the physical hardware faster then it normally would.

Short answer though is, no.

0 0

Wow, are all the forum members twats like you??(moshbat)

0 0

stdio

But , the way you overclock a computer, can you not do this via remote access but overclock higher .

0 0

Lol, you wish it was that easy.

0 0

moshbat wrote: EMOKID: PM me if you want your email account back.

Hahahahaha

755 14

and im pretty sure thats illegal :S you better hope your in a diff country if he wants to press charges… thats if u actually did breach his privacy. but what would i know im only doing justice studies :p

0 0

um wow, thats just nice.

but i did remember my old ECT instructer mentioned a virus that blew your harddrive, as in melted(a little dramatic). Now it might have to do with the power source or it might have to do with a setting in the hard drive itself, but yeah, google knows a lot more.

So maybe you should ask google, maybe if you do it nicely and say please you wont get an error message either. good luck with your email account

0 0

Thanks, for all the nice advice, when i tried google all i found was an old newspaper article, all i really need to know is it possible through the comp alone with tampering with the hardware, i am not wanting to do this to anyone ,just to prove a point to someone that it is possible.

0 0

over clocking is controlled by the bios – while I know of 1 virus that destroyed the bios (Chernobyl Virus) but its still technically software not hardware related (despite the fact that at that point its easier to replace the hardware). Also over clocking your processor/video card will not destroy the power supply. Also, there generally are many safe guards against this, automatic temperature shutdown, fuses etc. So again it would take some time with a computer running and no one paying any attention to the random malfunctions happening at the time

Its not entirely out of the realm of possibilities but as far as I know there has never been a virus do date that does what your asking.

755 14

true true, i think my course would be the best course for a hacker, as in not getting caught. cause a part of my course is Evidence and there are sooo many things you can get off with, were the police evidence is circumstantial and or illegally obtained.

0 0

Thanks for speaking for me while I was away moshbat :D First thing I thought when I saw the name was hang him, burn him, pour tons of salt on him.

0 0

you could kill the cpu with software overclocking in theory with clockgen

0 0

moshbat wrote: What I did was good :P Yes and I'm very proud of you, if I'd live near you I'd bring you a box of cookies :P

0 0

First of all! Who are you (moshbat) to give mean comments. Why is verybody so hatefull against Emo's? Fact is: I'm half emo half goth. Anyone noticed that? NO! If it wouldn't be for his name no one would complain!

Back to the thread: If you mean like overclocking his omputer on-the-fly and burn his CPU then your victim needs to have that support on his motherboards, New Asus motherboards i know has that support atleast. The asus overclocking tool caa be accessed and used through command line aswell as the GUI so by making your own trojan you could do this, although; new Motherboards has a failsafe on there if OC goes wrong.

(Sorry for spelling misstakes, just woke up)

0 0

Everyone loves labels :D Buy classic root_op, emo root_op, goth, root_op, or picnic root_op, only $9.99 :D If you buy at least three you'll get root_op's dreamhouse for only $25.

0 0

moshbat wrote: US/UK

Also, something so trivial.. Community service at the most. With hackers luck they would want to make an example of you, and say that no matter how little it wont be taken lightly. And last time I checked the UK hasn't found its balls for standing up to the US and just saying no to extradition of one of there own… Not very smart to try and show off, why didn't you send him a pm?

@EMO I don't know about the power supply but I have heard that if you set a monitors refresh rate far too high it will ruin the monitor within a couple hours.

0 0

moshbat wrote: US/UK

Also, something so trivial.. Community service at the most.

apescanfly223 wrote: Im a wrinkled pussy.

Indeed you are.

0 0

cueballr wrote:

[quote]moshbat wrote: US/UK

Also, something so trivial.. Community service at the most.

apescanfly223 wrote: Im a pussy.

Indeed you are.[/quote]

you are what you eat :)

cueballr wrote: I'm a cum dripping penis.

Indeed you are. Don't be mad with me, facts are facts.

0 0

The OP wanted to blow up a remote PC and, he asked how to on a hacking site not very innocent, Moshbat stole his email id.

He wasn't "minding his own business when BAM! his id got stolen".

I don't think the US gives a shit. Its a case of a thief getting robbed. No prosecutor in their right mind would do anything about it.

I rest my case.

you are what you eat :)

You are your grandmother's pussy then. Preferably dead.

Good day. :)

0 0

cueballr wrote: The OP wanted to blow up a remote PC and, he asked how to on a hacking site not very innocent, Moshbat stole his email id.

He wasn't "minding his own business when BAM! his id got stolen".

I don't think the US gives a shit. Its a case of a thief getting robbed. No prosecutor in their right mind would do anything about it.

I rest my case.

[quote]you are what you eat :)

You are your grandmother's pussy then. Preferably dead.

Good day. :)[/quote]

Actually he was minding his own business and BAM! What did he do to deserve it?

Since when is asking a technology related question on a hackers forum not minding your own business?

And since when does this warrant getting personally made fun of and getting an email account stolen? What if moshbat asked a question and someone said "JFGI you god damn hippie!" … I dont know but if it was I.. I might be offended by that.

Too bad both my grandmothers are dead ;) I would suck an old ladies pussy lips and clit all day long over a cum dripping dick head :o

Good Day Sir :D.

0 0

apescanfly223 wrote: I would suck an old ladies pussy lips and clit all day long

:| You win dude. lol…

0 0

cueballr wrote: [quote]apescanfly223 wrote: I would suck an old ladies pussy lips and clit all day long

:| You win dude. lol… [/quote] hahahahaha :happy:

0 0

Doesnt matter know , one me and moshbat have spoken through PM, and two i created that email account solely for this site, and didnt even know i had it untill moshbat said he got the password. As he can prob confirm the only email in there should be from this site's activation email. So no damage done, and extra security added to my real email accounts and this account :) , btw EMOKID, is only used as a username on this site, so no chance data mining me to find my real emais :o.

0 0

So… root_op aren't you going to yell at me as well even a little for disliking emos? I feel really left out over here, don't you even like me that much? :(

0 0

COM wrote: So… root_op aren't you going to yell at me as well even a little for disliking emos? I feel really left out over here, don't you even like me that much? :(

What the fuck was the point of that post? Seriously, you posted asking to get flamed? Are you that retarded, or just not get enough attention as a child?

0 0

tbh i really coulnt care less if people don't like me , for who i am , doesnt effect me.

0 0

EMOKID wrote: tbh i really coulnt care less if people don't like me , for who i am , doesnt effect me.

err theres an old saying … its not what you know, its who you know. My addon to that is… Its not who you know, its who knows you. At some point in your life you will need some people to both like you and respect you, or else you just really wont go anywhere or do anything. I'm not saying you need to please everyone, but it will effect you if you cant please anyone.

0 0

EMOKID wrote: for who i am , doesnt effect me. Seems a bit contradictory to me, isn't who you are… who you are? How could anything possibly affect you more?

0 0

I have alot of good friends who like me for me , and don't care what type of music , or fashion or anything im into , aslong i still am me , and i don't really need or will try to impress people who are prejudice about people who like a type of music or fashion.

0 0

You dear fucking idiot, emo is not music, emo is not fashion, emo is the personality emo. Yes there's emo fashion and emo music, but you're not going to fucking label yourself an emo just because you dress a certain way or listen to something are you? Point being: you are not what you dress like, you are not what you listen to. However, you are apparently an idiot.

But if you want to be shallow enough to only judge people by their clothes or music style instead of by their personality, then be my guest.

0 0

maybe self-worth would be more important instead of such material shit. all this consumer hypnotism needs to fucking stop….

…and being concerned about being yourself is still looking to fit in if you didn't realize.

dumb emo's cut themselves, the smart ones jump in meat grinders

EDIT: I stand corrected, "dumb emo" = Poser so rephrase

posers cut themselves

0 0

Can't we just go back to 2003 before that word was like, popularized. Hacking in general, lol.

0 0

sharpskater80 wrote: Can't we just go back to 2003 before that word was like, popularized. Hacking in general, lol.

mk

0 0

moshbat wrote: EMOKID: PM me if you want your email account back.

This put a smile on my very hungover face =]

0 1

i thought you're not old enough to drink?

0 0

@emo: a little late in this but as i know it was said before that it is highly unlikely that software is going to interfere with the hardware except for the case of the bios. to kill someone's hardware, you would have to know the hardware language, and unless you know binary, hex, ABEL, VHDL, and Verilog…just go ahead and hang up your hopes of killing a computer's hardware remotely or locally, as you have to go and flash the ROM on these chips……so there is my two cents..

0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]Ruckus wrote: @emo: a little late in this but as i know it was said before that it is highly unlikely that software is going to interfere with the hardware except for the case of the bios. to kill someone's hardware, you would have to know the hardware language, and unless you know binary, hex, ABEL, VHDL, and Verilog…just go ahead and hang up your hopes of killing a computer's hardware remotely or locally, as you have to go and flash the ROM on these chips……so there is my two cents..

Stop necroing. I really don't care about your single Great British penny.[/quote]

so sorry to offend…..no not really….no one explained why its was it couldnt be done. you went with with your usual response of google it. do me a favor and use something more creative in your next round of insults, im getting tired of your 3 grade level remarks.

0 0

Ruckus wrote: [quote]moshbat wrote: Stop necroing. I really don't care about your single Great British penny.

so sorry to offend…..no not really….no one explained why its was it couldnt be done. you went with with your usual response of google it. do me a favor and use something more creative in your next round of insults, im getting tired of your 3 grade level remarks. [/quote]

The thread was dead and forgotten… so, it doesn't matter what was or wasn't explained in it. He didn't insult you in any real way; he simply told you to stop reviving dead threads.

So, just shut up and leave the thread dead.