Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

c99 shell

0 0

hi, i used c99 shell on my page, and i found bug on ftp, so i can access all filles on ftp, but after a maybe 2-3 hours my site get defaced, by some russian, or trukis hack group. It is possible, to be some bot, or anything, that checks all sites, and finding url http://www.site.com/c99.php, or in this script is some function, that alerts someone, that c99 shell is on this site, or it is just mishap? have someone of you happening like this? thanks

0 0

Why would anyone have a php backdoor on their own site? also, c99 is supposed to be in text form so that when it's included, it gets parsed as PHP but so that you can't execute it directly as a php file.

0 0
  1. U should always use the pass with login into c99
  2. A lot of people write in the url site.com/c99.php - U should change the name of this file

Banned
0 0

Lol, OP.

Seriously, try actual hacking.

0 0

ad slpctrl: because i want to get some files from site that is on thesame server as my site, and i don't wanted to write my own script, i had it there just when i using it, when i got what i want, i deleted it, but after that i found new index.html on ftp, with deface message ad PHmaster: yes i but i get it just for 1-2 hours, i don't wanted to let it there…and i never dreamt of that someone can use this to deface my page

0 0

First of all, if there is FTP access the use a FTP client, less hazle, less blod sweet and tears!

And believe it not, c99 is a shell and is meant for use to get access to places your not supposed to be. Play with fire and you probably will get burnt, atleast if you don't know how to handle it properly.

0 0

root_op wrote: First of all, if there is FTP access the use a FTP client, less hazle, less blod sweet and tears!

And believe it not, c99 is a shell and is meant for use to get access to places your not supposed to be. Play with fire and you probably will get burnt, atleast if you don't know how to handle it properly. there is ftp, but normally i can access just my dir, but by c99 i can go anywhere i want….

0 0

Well then you should atleast htpasswd it. As i remember there is a password protecton built inside c99 aswell.

0 0

moshbat wrote: … You installed a shell onto your website… FAIL!

And then wonders why he got hacked. I think this calls for a…wait it definitely calls for a:

0 0

mistake25 wrote: hi, i used c99 shell on my page, and i found bug on ftp, so i can access all filles on ftp, but after a maybe 2-3 hours my site get defaced, by some russian, or trukis hack group. It is possible, to be some bot, or anything, that checks all sites, and finding url http://www.site.com/c99.php, or in this script is some function, that alerts someone, that c99 shell is on this site, or it is just mishap? have someone of you happening like this? thanks

0 0

Conclusion: First! Don't place shells on your site. Next! Don't place shells on your site.