Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Voiding a PHPSESSID

0 0

How would I go about doing this?

I have tried javascript:void(document.cookie="PHPSESSID=sdjfoisjfisifo") and get no result.

0 0

Before I start I want to say I don't know exactly what you are trying to say do you want to void it as in change it or void it as in null it because if you want to null it (don't get me wrong) I do not know how to Null phessid cookies but I do know that the void command is for changing the cookie.

eg. (just an example of the void command)

You have a cookie that says that the user is: fire but you want it to say water.

a possible way to change the cookie would be:

markupjavascript:void(document.cookie."user=water")

The void command does not null the cookie as I said above it only changes it.

But if you are trying to change it (again I am unsure) I think that the cookie does not always stay the same so doing that to the cookie would not do much to it, and might even result in you getting logged off. (again I am unsure but I think that is how it works.)

0 0

If you are using Firefox download the Add & Edit Cookies addon. It allows you to edit the cookies via a GUI.

0 0

While I do not yet no javscript, void functions in C++ mean they carry out the function but do not return value. So making a void statement to change the SEESID = 'blah' wouldn't make the SEESID null

0 0

xpl0Re_GEN wrote: While I do not yet no javscript, void functions in C++ mean they carry out the function but do not return value. So making a void statement to change the SEESID = 'blah' wouldn't make the SEESID null It means nothing of the sort. All that is is a native javascript method that is being called. Javascript:alert calls the alert method, :document.prompt calls the prompt method and so on. Try out javascript:void(document.title="Hello World") and javascript:alert(document.title="Hello World") and tell me they don't do the same thing.

0 0

Alright cool.