Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

site directory

755 14

what are some ways to open a web sites directory?

0 0

Man you make one more thread without going here your not gonna get flamed, somebody's gonna straight up pour gasoline on your head and light your ass up like a Christmas tree.

755 14

its all crap on google man. no good articles or anything.

0 0

Let me give you a short description. A directory holds data in its own storage system. An example of a directory would be a site hosting its images on its own server and these images are uploaded in a certain directory. Such as all the images on HBH are hosted in a directory on the server (I' am merely assuming this as it is on most sites).

Try too envision a tree, this is the site. The branches are directories. They keep your information all piled together in separate categories, easier and more categorized. Some directories hold usernames/passwords (only a dumbass would do that though), but some directories hold very useful information.

Yeah, thats the short and skinny of it, try searching Google again and again until you find what you need. Although its more of a 'find out for yourself' kinda thing.

P.S. Dude I' am f**kin stoned, so my bad if that didn't make a lot of sense.

EDIT: Haha, re-read what you wrote. Too open a directory you need too know the name of it, use a program or just view the source too see where the data is hosted (a directory). If you want too view a directory just change the url such as: http://www.somesite.com/directory/images/w/e/it/can/go/on/and/on/ Use Intellitamper (program) to scan a site for directories. If it says your forbidden you probably wont be able too access it.