Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Bruteforcer ... kinda

Retired
10 0

i made this program that makes every combination of 47 characters to 6 characters in length and puts it into a text file. what should i do with it now?

EDIT: wow its already up to 3.92 gb's

0 0

yours31f wrote: what should i do with it now?

Whatever you made it for….

Retired
10 0

thats the thing i just wanted 2 see if i could do it.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

well thats good training for js16, go through some forums, get the hints, and write dictionary bruteforcer…

0 0

im sure this is only one line in perl. I remember doing it before, I left it overnight working on 26 chars, up to 9 letters. It never got to the end, the wordlist was over 10 gigs and it was only on 5 letters. Just use a good wordlist.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

jjbutler88 wrote: im sure this is only one line in perl. I remember doing it before, I left it overnight working on 26 chars, up to 9 letters. It never got to the end, the wordlist was over 10 gigs and it was only on 5 letters. Just use a good wordlist.

hehe yeah perl and its (in)famous one-liners :D I had quite the same and tried to solve js16, but unlucky for me I don't think I would live next 100 years