Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

xbox 360 wireless headset

0 0

I broke my xbox 360 headset… So… I made my own, alas.. it was terrible. It came without a switch, volume control, and when I wanted to talk, or hear anything, I would have to hold the speaker or mic up to my ear/mouth, which usually ended up in me dying..

I've been doing some research on wireless xbox headsets, and I've found that they go for about 60 USD. I don't have $60, so.. I went looking for mods for a regular headset, or ways to make my own wireless headset from scratch. I found an article depicting how you could use a wireless adapter that plugs into a mini-jack, with a bluetooth device for a cell phone. I'm thinking… cool, but I don't have a bluetooth adapter.

So here's my thoughts: I find out the frequency that xbox 360 wireless controllers run on. I do some research on bluetooth hacking. I set the bluetooth to the frequency of the controllers, and voila! xbox 360 wireless headset for $10.

How should I go about finding the frequency of my xbox controller?

0 0

s3klyma wrote: So here's my thoughts: I find out the frequency that xbox 360 wireless controllers run on. I do some research on bluetooth hacking. I set the bluetooth to the frequency of the controllers, and voila! xbox 360 wireless headset for $10. Do the controllers and the headsets use the same frequency? :right:

Banned
0 0

It's 2.4 GHz. The same as the controller indeed.

I found this shit within six seconds after reading your post. You suck.

Edit: Oh, and also: You'll never get this to work. Not without copying someone else's work.

Bye now.

0 0

Thanks spyware. I found another way though. http://s3klyma.110mb.com/xboxbluetooth.JPG The parts you can't see are The colorful wires are connected to a female USB connector. Then, connected to the female connector there's a USB to mini USB cord , which is also connected to the back of the bluetooth headset.