Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Hacking your phone line for internet?

0 0

Hi! I am interested in hacking my phone line, I don't know too much but I have read on uncapping but that involves actually having internet.

I have wireless and a phoneline for the internet but no internet is there anyway to hack into it with code to make me receive internet?

I know this is illegal and I am willing to pay fines or whatever if I get caught, sorry if I seem noobish on this but I am pretty sure there are ways for free internet

0 1

neighbours wifi?

and "hacking" your phoneline for internet… logic would tell me you'd be messing around with your ISP's exchanges, which if i were you.. stay well away from them.

Banned
0 0

Linux + Airosuite = free wifi everywhere.

0 0

I used an free ISP over my Phoneline Modem and calling to this ISP <All legal> and I only pay the Calling to ISP… (They also gave me an free email adress)

I live in the nethelands and no longer use it for about 5 years , so i Dont know if there are any free isp's left. Yu mostly must still pay for the call

0 0

I can't use linux because my wireless network card doesn't work with it and I can't figure out how to use ndiswrapper

0 0

sp32 wrote: I can't use linux because my wireless network card doesn't work with it and** I can't figure out how to use ndiswrapper**

You cant run a piece of software,

But you want to hack the telephone exchange?

0 0

You need to connect to the gibson obviously.

0 0

sp32 wrote: I can't use linux because my wireless network card doesn't work with it and I can't figure out how to use ndiswrapper

Ndiswrapper doesn't support monitor mode. No monitor mode == no wireless cracking.