Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

hacking

0 0

HI,

i just don't get how you can find stuff online, like usernames and passwords. i just cant do it! i cant find anything on this website that will work either! plz help!

thanks, Yeah:D

0 0

what are you trying to do? are you wanting help?

0 1

we need to have a "forum rules" and in that, i think it should say, anyone who asks these types of questions will be banned. Harsh, but fair. This is the main reason i left HTS.

Do you think we should ban people?? or only ban them after they do it twice or something??

0 0

i dont thing we should ban people, altough it annoying they dont have a clue… we should help them. they should also ask specific questions… i dont accually know what this guy wants..

0 0

HI,

i just don't get how you can find stuff online, like usernames and passwords. i just cant do it! i cant find anything on this website that will work either! plz help!

To my view, that is not a great way to get help wanted. You won't go anywhere with that. Ask Specific Question Learn about HTML For basic web hacking 1 challenge just play around, try to right click, left click, copy or paste You have to play around with things, just like you play around an xbox to figure out what key does what

0 0

I think that we should give them a warning first, if they continue to ask such questions, let them know that they will be banned.

0 0

Im sorry!!!

here is a quetion! how do you find the username and password online? what are the steps? where is the password file located on windows and linux systems on a computer. i can log in as a person, i just want to know what the peoples passwords are!

i hope that is ok! if not, just tell me to get more speffic! thanks, Yeah

0 1

ok good. Now that you been more specfic, try being less of a noob.

0 0

but i am a noob!!

0 0

back in the day, i couldnt do basic 1 lol. but now look. i run (with loads of help;)) the next biggest hacking site in the world:p

0 0

back in the day…yeah, i think everyone here started without knowing how to do basic 1. We've all been there. But, not all of us went and just asked for help like that…

0 0

it is nice to back to the days,

but could you plz answer my questions? i cant find them anywhere in this site, at least tell me where to find them! NOT GOOGLE PLZ!

thanks, Yeah

0 1

yeah - serioulsy shut up, thats the worst question anyone can ask

when i first started hacking, i never asked 1 question on "how to hack". Not 1. And look where i am now.(not meaning to brag)

The key i think, is finding things out yourself. But i dunno for everyone, thats just how i learn best.

Yeah Wrote: But i am a noob!

being a noob is nothing to be proud of. There is a differene between noobs / newbies;

noobs - pricks who answer irritating questions and dont want to learn themselves newbies - ask for help polielty with structured questions, and want to improve their skills by learning

0 0

yeah - try doing the basic challenge and read the tuts… the question you were asking was way to broad becuase there are millions of different ways to get "passwords and usernames".

0 0

Well here: pwd's are stored in databases and all that crap but if you learn more and more your question will be answered but not by us…

Also ask your best friend (not yet i think) Google, he's a god if you know how to use it

0 1

Xyng wrote: Google, he's a god if you know how to use it

amen to that!! :)

0 0

YOu wont go to far if you say "but I am a noob" I am a noob and I admit it to everyone. I dont care what others say bout me but I dont go bragging for help because I am a noob.

Read all articles carefully and post, they help. You wont get anything by someone giving you the answer. If you are in High School try to take website or programming classes. Plz do not say BUT IM A NUB that is the dumest thing you can do (dont want to insult you in anyway) In the forums there is help for mostly all the challenges…

This is like school, the real teachers dont give answer out

START OF with Basic 1 Challenge one, then try doing the S.Enginner 1st Challenge, I think they are the easiest one for a nub like you and me

0 0

START OF with Basic 1 Challenge one, then try doing the S.Enginner 1st Challenge, I think they are the easiest one for a nub like you and me

There is nothing that can really teach you about social engineer 1. It's not like there's a class on how to ask the right questions, so don't feel that bad if you can't complete it, most people can't.

0 1

personally, i think the key to starting hacking html.

if you can understand html and how a website works, you can do alot. Then once you have a foundation, build on it and improve!!!

0 0

First thing I should try with, if I were you, would probably be "Learning how to google up efficiently". May sound rubbish to you but believe me, Google IS God. There's no site that can be greater.

After that try to teach yourself, with or without help, HTML. (w3schools is a very good site to start with).

Okay let's say you mastered HTML with some CSS and JavaScript. Now you think you are a hacker yet? Guess again. This is where the fun stuff begins. There's another god called PHP (:p). It's a server-side programming language. It is VERY useful and fun to learn. Tutorials are also provided by our good friend w3schools.com. This is gonna keep you busy for a while. Maybe some additional Perl, ASP etc can do you good.

What we musn't forget is a nice programming language. If you are new to programming I suggest a real nice one. Like VB (Visual Basic). It will be better to understand than C++, at the beginning because VB is almost like typing english sentences (lol). Maybe some C/C++ along with it would be great. Remember: C++ is a POWERFUL programming language therefore it will take some time for you to understand.

Wait we forgot something called "SQL". It will teach you how to get some info out of databases. SQL stands for Structured Query Language and it isn't too hard. Well my good friend, you got alot of things to learn. At the beginning it will probably scare you off. BUT if you are a born hacker, you'll begin and keep doing all of this stuff for the next 1-2 years untill you realize this was extremely necessary.

I hope this clears your mind a bit.

0 0

to yeah, first try to boot from a boot disk. check it the hard drive is partitioned in ntfs or fat. (this matters) ok ntfs, try to get to the root folder most of the time called winnt. here it goes: C:winnt\system32\config\sam copy the sam file to a foppy disk. then, c:winnt\system32\system. copy the system file to a foppy disk. you may need pkzip and j@#%e the ripper

0 0

ok,

then what do I do?

0 0

I need some help hacking a basic Xanga site through the Guestbook. Any tips or hints that may be able to help me?

0 0

Well, teachers don't give out the awnsers, but they will at least give you study material, and where (or how) to find it. Maybe you could give a Google keyword so I/we can find hacking tuts. plz do…

Btw, has anyone heard of Defcon.org?

:)

Thx. -madx

0 0

There is a lot learning material in this site too. Check articles, there is also links to the other sites, which are full of learning tutorials.

0 0

i gotta agree with everyone else who has posted. just read everything that you can get your hands on and learn a programming language (PERL is a good one). dont feel overwhelmed by the amount of info you'll find when you first start off, just slog through it and after a few months you will be suprised by how much you learned.

madxmodman: DEFCON is a hacker confrence that is held in the USA (Los Vegaas, Nevada) annualy

0 0

Most people here have posted very very general summaries of things. For example, pwd's being stored in databases. Not always true. Sometimes flat text, sometimes written out to a binary file, sometimes in LDAP.

My suggestion of learning in order-

Learn to use Windows, in and out Learn Windows networking/printers Learn basic hardware Start learning TCP/IP, and specific protocols like ICMP, IGMP, ARP, RARP, and so on Now get into HTML Then CSS.. Then XTHML Then grab some more things like XML/XSLT, SOAP Now get Javascript, and build on that with VB and VBScript Don't waste too much time on VB, move on to ASP/ASPX Now pick up SQL and PHP Once you have PHP, C syntax is easy but C is much more complex, being a low level language Spend a good three years to learn the basics of C, if you learn correctly. Build on that now with JAVA and C# for OOP principles, Followed with C++. Learn basic ASM, such as XORs, Interrupts, etc. Then pick up on OS structuring- APIs, Kernels, etc Now go for BSD. Learn Perl and CShell,, Bash, and J/ZSH Shell Script. Learn basic System Administration, kernel editing, much more advanced Sysadmin, Regular expressions, Awk, Gawk, PE vs. Elf And so on. There's always more to learn. This has just been my chosen path.

0 0

ok,

then what do I do?

maybe you should ask questions like "how do i learn to get passwords from this ****database running on **** with *** properties ect.." no-one is gonna give you direct answers, were all gonna say LEARN cos we all had to do it. it sounds like you dont really care, who why or what you hack for or what damamge you do so u aint gettin no help from me, find summin you wanna hack for a gd reason ,not jus "oh cos my buddy can do it and i wanna do it too geeky laugh " find the operating system of it, the language its written in (ya know php html javascript c c++….) find a known vunerabilty for it and try that out, find source code if you can and experiment. u really gotta learn HTML and PHP and javascript to do the most basic webhacking tasks and MYSQL is a must have for most user/pass logins and forums, guestbooks anything that uses a database on the web really.

0 0

Xyng wrote: Google, he's a god if you know how to use it

Yeah I lot of new peopel dont even know to use quotationmarks and such its Incredible try the GOOGLE GUIDE!!!!!