Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Novell

0 0

At my school we have Novell and IE. Just about everything is blocked. Anyone know of a way around it?

0 0

I also have novell and IE.

our computers don't have fortress or any other kind of prog though, we jsut have 'limited' xp accounts. If you do have some sort of fortress program that doesn't let you edit the connections in IE, then this won't work. If you can, then go to Tools => Internet Options => Connections tab => LAN Settings.

In here, select "use a proxy server for your LAN" and type in 208.138.43.13 for IP and 3128 for port.

happy surfing =)

0 0

there is a site :

www.evilsprouts.co.uk - de-filter

then type in the website name and press go beside the box and there you go u get to the site

0 0

Ah, Novell… fun stuff.

Novell can be quite secure if setup correctly. If not, well, you could eaisly get Domain Admin (stop and think about that for a sec).

The first thing you need to do is try and figure what Novel product you're using. Netware? ZENWorks? ZENWorks is becoming more and more popular as its not a seperate OS of its own, and is esier to implement. It also doesn;t use propriatery(sp?) login protocols (eg: IPX), but it can use LDAP and the like. If you are using ZENWorks, try misspelling your username when you go to login. 9 times out of 10, it will pop an error message that informs you that they username was invalid, and it will also display LDAP trees searched and it will give you the IP address of the LDAP server.

There was also a recent exploit for ZENWorks. It has now been intergated into Metasploit. Take a look at it at: http://metasploit.com/projects/Framework/exploits.html#zenworks_desktop_agent

If you have icons in your systray, chances are you have psudeo admin access. You'll be able to view and access trees on other servers.

SAM cracking doesn't apply directly, but my mates cracked some SAMs at my school (which uses Windows XP Professional SP2 and Novell ZENWorks) and they managed to find a few user accounts from when peopel accidently logged into the local machine (even a few teachers). And, the users had give thier real passwords (they tested 90% of the logins). So, its worth a shot…

There is a plethora of great info thats only a well structured google query away.

So, get googling, and GL ;)