Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

I need host

0 0

Anyone know free/trial hosts with sendmail/PHP enabled?

I tried freetzi.com but it has restrictions - low number of sent email per day.

Thanks.

0 0

No, it is provided by freewebhostingarea.com , same as freetzi.com and coolpage.biz and others. ALL have same restrictions for mail sending.

Thanks, but I need something else. Any other suggestions?

0 0

PRetty much anything you're not going to pay for is going to have PHP in safe mode, no mail. I've never ever seen any free PHP host that allows that to free users.

0 0

Believe me, there are lots of them but with restrictions at number of mails per day. PHP and mail() active.

I just need one with a higher limit.

Meow~♥
325 0

What do you want it for?

0 0

I want to launch a website and I have contact and signup forms on it.. that use .php to send emails and if it is restricted to lets say 20 mails per day by the host, that means the 21st member that join the website or contact me will be shown an error.. gottit ?

Well, any tips would be appreciated.

Meow~♥
325 0

Don't make it do email then yet. Until you get a site up and running and providing income and then buy one so it can support itself.

0 0

R26 wrote: I want to launch a website and I have contact and signup forms on it..

Let the signup be controlled by a captcha instead of a confirmation email, and make the contact form save all info to a text file on the site instead of mailing it.

Problems solved B)

The Manager
0 0

Another really good option would be, do not be cheap! Check out my posting about ErikWestlake.com. Good, Inexpensive hosting with Mail enabled :evil:

The Manager
0 0

What can I say…I am a hosting provider and I see a post titled "I need a host" what would you do? :evil:

PS: System Please MSN/PM me ;)