Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Social Engeneering

0 0

i have been messing around with social engeneering for a while and its really interesting how easy it is to trick other people into giving you sensitive information i was just wondering if anyone has any cool cons theyd like to share with it would be much appreciated

thanx :happy:

0 0

I like to takl about smoking weed and doing acid. it has an interesting affect.

0 0

what?

0 0

i got a cool one but i need your password to myspace and hotmail before i can share it with you. it's worth it!

0 0

k, long oneā€¦

I mean, I like to play around with people by talking about/ doing/ looking like I did weed or acid. If people think that you are a stoner, there are some funny things that happen.

1: They will never suspect you of an intellegent crime (like hacking). They think that you will fall down before you can actually do anything serious or actually damaging, so they don't care about a lot of what you do.

2: it is also a nice way to just not give anything away or talk to people. I don't have to explain why I think someone is stupid and why I just want to go home, instead, I can just act half-stoned and look like I'm having a good time. Then I'm left alone and not questioned.

3: it is actually a very nutral vibe. You can usually tell who is going to play along with it and think it is super-cool before anything happens. You can also immediatly see if it is going to flop on you and switch it around and pretend that you have learned some deep life-lesson and "just try to stay away from stupid stuff like that."

0 0

hahaha yeah nice try folk theory :happy: