Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

So, I got into the network at my school (kinda)...What else can I do?

0 0

Okay, so I found out that if I open up the MS-DOS prompt on my computer at school, and type in the following; "shutdown -i" I get this window that pops up, and allows me to shut down/restart/log off any computer on the network. I know very little about the hacking aspect of this, but my question is; are there any more commands like this? Can I type in something and see all of the files on a computer? Remember, I'm a extreme n00b.

0 0

I shall utter again what so many other before me have… Google has all your answers. It's certainly good that you're experimenting, now try a little research. Find a listing and explanation of all the MS-DOS commands to find out what you can do from there.

0 0

what good does google do if when u search for a specific thing in brings u to another person asking for help and the answer is also google.

the other thing withen the search is the question.

i dont know why everyone says search google. its just stupid. why dont you just take the two minutes it took you to write that and answer him?

that goes for everyone. if you know some knowledge on something you should share it. otherwise its being put to no good.

0 0

here's a site that explains msdos,http://www.computerhope.com/msdos.htm their are commands like nslookup(type your website after typing nslookup and pressing enter)it shows you their ip address.. you can type in the ip address in you internet explorer,firefox, or whatever and it will take you to that site… i was doing research with the help of a friend and i think if you have someones ip adress you can connect to them or something like that…

0 0

Doesn't matter now. I now face suspension/expulsion for "computer cracking".

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Oh, well if you don't and you still want to know I think it is DIR, so if you want to know what is in c:\ you would type cd c:\ then dir.

0 0

Frozen Flame wrote: what good does google do if when u search for a specific thing in brings u to another person asking for help and the answer is also google.

the other thing withen the search is the question.

i dont know why everyone says search google. its just stupid. why dont you just take the two minutes it took you to write that and answer him?

that goes for everyone. if you know some knowledge on something you should share it. otherwise its being put to no good.

very true

0 0

only say google it if you know itll lead them to something on the first page of searches otherwise help them out…

0 0

I really wish that my school would be infected with a virus that would knock out the entire network. (The network encompasses about 9 schools) Because my school is full of a bunch of fucking stupid fascists who think all of the students are juvenile delinquent drug users waiting for the right moment to shoot up the school.

0 0

lol since were on the subject of school hacking ofcourse me being freshmen i was curios to see what i can get.

well i looked around. ofcourse cmd is restricted, but also u cant even access the c:/ drive? would there be another way of getting to these like creating a .bat file or something? also i must say that Websense.

yes Websence is a F****** B**** it wont even let me access HBH !!!! WTF!?! so yea can some1 plz give me a link on an article about getting past websense or something plz? (i tried Google yes ofcourse) but all i could get was some stuff about proxys. also, i am alowed to bring my laptop to school so i can use firefox!! woooohooo! So could some1 tell me if maybe firefox can help me get past websesnse! i Need to accesee HBH!! 24/7 damn websense!

0 0

you could try typing in the actual IP or typing .redirect.kaljob.com after the address (i just read it of another thread dont know if it works)

0 0

ahh this sucks! In my school every is so open for evereybody i guess i chould mess it up:o but he he no fun ;)

0 0

if everything is blocked (files basically) on ur school and ur able to make new folders and text files and short cuts and such like that.. go to..

File-> new-> Shortcut and type in command. it will give u msdos

helps me in my school hacking so i thought i would share it just incase it would work for you too.

B)

0 0

Well, everything is stored on computer logs, so if I try anything, I'm fucked. Thanks for your help, though.