Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

i want to learn how to hack

0 0

i got this sight from a friend, and i was reading around. i am not like any one els, and i really think this is somthing that i belong in. i have never hacked in my life. my friend dose, and it looks like its somthing i could do with alot of work. if anyone would teach me i would like it very much. plz dont be all in my face becus i am a noob ;) . i heard there are differnt typs of hacking, and i dont know what i want to do or anything like that. just give me a bit of help people. i will not miss use hacking if i learn it. hacking for revenge or to be a jack as* is stuped. just a little help people :) plz

0 0

your on a hacking teaching site just look around, do some challenges read help articles if nessesary… then if someone thinks you ahve potential you'll be picked up.

0 0

Alucard you really have no reason to be flamed. I think you have the right idea about things.

0 0

i think ur on the right way just read alot of the articleshere on HBH thats what helped me! ;) (great job u guys who wrote them) ;)