Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

logical challenges working

0 0

Are the logical challenges working? I submitted answers for 2 of them yesterday morning with no reply… Do they submit to someone in particular or just a random admin?

0 0

me to still waiting for an answer to 6 even thoughmy answers are usally incorrect there so hard

0 1

im sorry for the delay, but since the admins we recruited for helping with the logical problems, have decided not to check them anymore, i and a couple other admns are the only ones who do.

due to the huge responce rate of the logical challenges, there are ALOT of submissoins to get through.

so there could be a couple of days wait for your reply, we are sorry for the delay.

0 0

need some help? i have time on my HANDS i need to do somthing (maybe i could sweep up hair)

0 0

I could help mod. these challenges, i have completed all of them and it's not like i don't get a lot of pm's a day as it is.

0 0

I'd check thme if you like, I odnt them all.

0 0

don't want to be rude and all but it's been almost two weeks since i submited answers to two challenges. and nothing.. i want the points. =(

0 0

sakrin… pm ur answers to me ill tell u if they are right…

i'll help review challenges too, if you want

0 0

I can also check them… think I may have forgotten the answers but I didn't find them too hard and if I have time I can figure them out again

0 0

what's the point you can't award me the points..

0 0

yes but i can tell you if your right or wrong so you dont waste the time waiting for a reply

0 0

its not all about points….

maybe they can help you learn something

0 0

hell0? logic challenges..

probably the only ones that won't teach you anything

0 0

they teach you to think

and thats always a good thing to know how to do

0 0

i can assure you i could think before i did them. but you made your point. if it helped you learn how to think than it may help others and that's usefull. ;)

0 0

lol