Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

logic 2

0 0

…okay well i tried this one about 3 times and then i went to a site with this one on there and copied down the answer turned that in and they said i still got it wrong WTF it was the exact same question……

0 0

Your answer might have got wrong cause you are cheating? I don't really know… just a thought you know, but you might want to do it for real and then your answer should get approved.

0 0

well cheatings not gonna do you any good… try actually working this one out ^_^… think of it from the point of view of the other guys rather than just the view of one of them

0 0

Actually, when i had done this one, i've get out of my computer, drew it and thought in it ;)

0 0

well i tried that approach… didnt work very well for me… so i lined up little kids ^_^ and questioned each one of them… sadly enough one of them understood and was able to answer it hahaha:happy:

0 0

johnjuan728 wrote: well i tried that approach… didnt work very well for me… so i lined up little kids ^_^ and questioned each one of them… sadly enough one of them understood and was able to answer it hahaha:happy:

How many were they then :p?

0 0

…. i suck at drawing and am not very visual so….where the hell do i find some kids?

0 0

I got mine down at the park ^_^ i had to use three different sets of them =/

0 0

have read my first post?:)

0 0

interesting techniques you that you guys have used lol

0 0

i rather tall and scare small children clearly im screwed

0 0

i had already heard this one before i found it on hbh. figured it out at camp by the good ol camp fire a long ways back