Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

stairs of death

0 0

Hello, my answer to this mission was that only the first person could know the colour of there hat as if two red hats are infront of him he must have a blue hat and vise versa. This was wrong to my surprise therefore thsi is not a spoiler. Could someone give me a clue please. cheers

0 0

It says "most difficult situation"… hat 2 and 3 have a different colour.

0 0

Think about this when trying to solve it… the two men in front of the top man are thinking the same way that you are. So if top man doesn't know the answer… there's silence from him.

Just think about that.

0 0

Xero wrote: Think about this when trying to solve it… the two men in front of the top man are thinking the same way that you are. So if top man doesn't know the answer… there's silence from him.

Just think about that.

Omg!!!! Duh!!! Why didn't I think about that earlier? Its so obvious, i feel stupid for not getting it at first XD Hehe, thanx m8 :)

0 0

you could have read my article and been told that.

0 0

wolfmankurd wrote: you could have read my article and been told that.

I did :D I read it, then came back to this, and put the comment and your hint together, n got an aha moment XD

0 0

you must think about what each man could see and what there reaction would be, is this to much?