Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Logical 4<= : who where

0 0

I dont find the answer and i think the problem is that wich person starts where…

1--------------2
     /                  /
    /        5        /
   /                 /
  4-------------3

wich person is 1,2,3,4 number 5 is the park as i get it raight?

0 0

I sat and stared and finally realized that you are probably talking about logical 3 (not 1), maybe. Now that I've gotten that far, I'm not sure what else you are saying. Please be a little more clear in your question.

0 0

Logic 4, where they start out is exactly what you need to determine. From there you should be able to figure out what m and k is. Haven't solved it though.

0 0

ooooww damn soz m8s its 4 indeed i updated it now… its quite wierd i putted spaces between my / but they are whiped away :( but i will do that then… with the first trie i had only negative numbers… lets trie it again ;)

0 0

whell i calculated it 3 times after each other becouse i thought i made a mistake but i didnt…. :D solved and easy one 2 to be honnest… i agree that i was a bit lasy ;)

0 0

I guess you need to find out where everyone is by logic and then do the algebra. Distance is always positive, so try thinking about that with the coefficients to see the location of a person. I think that would tell if they're on one of the shorter sides or one of the longer ones. So eliminate who goes where by the numbers in front of the variables if that is even relevant. I'll see what happens.

0 0

So to figure this one out, I need to make an equation to figure out what m and k is. And then use some kind of trigonometry to find out the distance to the center of the parallelogram?

0 0

thats correct. this one is pretty easy if you know the math. it ends up you figure out where each person is because they have to be in a certain spot…i got it after working through it once and finding that they couldnt be in certain spots….remember that the diagonals of a parellelogram bisect(cut in perfect half) each other and that each distance is to the center. pm me if you need more i dont want to spoil it

0 0

read about how parrolograms work and what comes with being a parrologram. Once you know about them an formula becomes very easy to make up. Then slove, shoot you could use substitution too

0 0

this one confuses the heck outta me..

0 0

I actually found this the easiest of the logicals, bc its not a thought process thats obscure or outside of the box, just a math problem. really you have two equations and two unknowns. once you understand a parallelogram, (and I hope you learned that in geometry (actually way earlier)) this problem just takes a few minutes.

Retired
10 0

if you think about it this really does only take a minute i just did it and it took me all of 5 mins so just google and reread about parallelograms

0 0

only_samurai wrote: thats correct. this one is pretty easy if you know the math. it ends up you figure out where each person is because they have to be in a certain spot…i got it after working through it once and finding that they couldnt be in certain spots….remember that the diagonals of a parellelogram bisect(cut in perfect half) each other and that each distance is to the center. pm me if you need more i dont want to spoil it

so m,m+9.1,2.6k ….. are distances of various guys from center right or are they distances from origin??

0 0

ilovepooja wrote: [quote]only_samurai wrote: thats correct. this one is pretty easy if you know the math. it ends up you figure out where each person is because they have to be in a certain spot…i got it after working through it once and finding that they couldnt be in certain spots….remember that the diagonals of a parellelogram bisect(cut in perfect half) each other and that each distance is to the center. pm me if you need more i dont want to spoil it

so m,m+9.1,2.6k ….. are distances of various guys from center right or are they distances from origin??[/quote]

I'll have to ask you to read the post dates in threads before querying 5 years into the past.

0 0

Arabian wrote: [quote]ilovepooja wrote: [quote]only_samurai wrote: thats correct. this one is pretty easy if you know the math. it ends up you figure out where each person is because they have to be in a certain spot…i got it after working through it once and finding that they couldnt be in certain spots….remember that the diagonals of a parellelogram bisect(cut in perfect half) each other and that each distance is to the center. pm me if you need more i dont want to spoil it

so m,m+9.1,2.6k ….. are distances of various guys from center right or are they distances from origin??[/quote]

I'll have to ask you to read the post dates in threads before querying 5 years into the past.[/quote]

hey maybe samurai wont answer but u can right :)

0 0

there's only one thing you need to know to finish this:

A parallelogram is a convex quadrilateral with two pairs of parallel sides. There. Now you know 2 sets of statements are equivalent, so the rest is just basic math.