Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stairs of Death

0 0

Can people on stairs talk to each other??? :p

0 0

Slodave wrote: Can people on stairs talk to each other??? :p

If they talk, they all get shot in the head.

0 0

i think i know the answer, but i keep receiving mail saying 'incorrect'…. i just don't know where i'm wrong… can i pm it to someone to check? no, i did not take the easy solution…

0 0

Edit

0 0

if any 1 wants to pm me with the anwer they have i can show you were (if anywere) you are going wrong

0 0

so does each person get one chance to give an answer? and when they do do they not get shot for getting it wrong?

0 0

are the people allowed to discuss hat colors with each other before their time is up and they get shot?

0 0

nope, no talking, just 1time screaming… think LOGICAL, what would the hardest situation be… imagine it! worked for me:D

0 0

nope, no talking, just 1time screaming… think LOGICAL, what would the hardest situation be… imagine it! worked for me:D

0 0

may count as a spoiler - +BE WARNED+

the people are not allowed to talk to each other, but maybe they can rely on each other? O.o THINK!

0 0

enforcer wrote: the people are not allowed to talk to each other, but maybe they can rely on each other? O.o THINK!

hahaha thanks!! the second i saw this the answer hit me like a bullet!! im off to try it…we'll see if works or not…

EDIT: yes! 20 points!