Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Logic Challenge

Satan > God
0 0

Try and explain the problem here:

*Three people check into a motel, and pay £30 for a room, so each person puts in £10. After they go to their room, the receptionist realizes she overcharged them £5, the rooms are actually £25. She takes £5 out of the register and gives it to the bell boy to return to the guests. On the way he realizes that he can't split £5 equally between 3 people, so he decides to keep a cheeky £2 tip, and gives each person £1 back.

Wheres the problem?

Each person has now paid £10 - £1 = £9; for the room, right? The Bell Boy has kept £2 as a tip also, right? £9+£9+£9+£2=£29 out of £30. Wheres the missing £1?*

(P.S. I feel 7 is the magic number, we need another logic challenge ;))

Banned
0 0

Zzz

Satan > God
0 0

moshbat wrote: [quote]K3174N 420 wrote: (P.S. I feel 7 is the magic number, we need another logic challenge ;))

Talk to an admin, then.[/quote]

Any particular admin?

I just thought I would see the kind of response this gets 1st.

Satan > God
0 0

moshbat wrote: System, Root_op or Cheese.

Also, that's an old little puzzle. The answers are all over the internet.

Yea, I haven't seen it much, but 1st time was years ago, I wrote this version of from memory. Main reason why i just posted it here really, it's a great little riddle for those who haven't seen it before though. :)

Satan > God
0 0

moshbat wrote: In terms of a challenge, make up something original.

Original like the other logic challenges? ^^

Heres an original one…

You are locked in an empty room. There is an 18" deep hole drilled out in the middle, it is just one inch wide… There is a ping pong ball at the bottom you must retrieve.

All you have on you is the cloths and shoes you where, how do you retrieve the ping pong ball?…

Satan > God
0 0

moshbat wrote: Presuming it's airtight, suck on the hole. If it isn't, I would use my penis.

Ok, need to be specific, the ping pong ball is not airtight to the sides of the whole, it has a little room to rattle side to side, so no sucky sucky.

Though the hole its self is airtight… And your second answer, as jokingly as it was…. was the closest to the correct answer… ;) not there yet though….

Banned
0 0

Stop this idiotic madness. These stories are as dull as your wit. You claimed to have brought a riddle yet all I see is a lunatic, a raving lunatic.

Satan > God
0 0

spyware wrote: Stop this idiotic madness. These stories are as dull as your wit. You claimed to have brought a riddle yet all I see is a lunatic, a raving lunatic.

Your the raving lunatic my disillusioned friend.

And Moshbat, (the one with the surprisingly long yet thin penis), the answer was 'By pissing in the hole' XD.

I said it was original ;)

0 1

Oh wow. That is really a challenge only a demented 10 year old would imagine up.