Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Logic 3 (Bus Ride)

0 0

Goal: Get all other fans of your favorite team to remain

I have not noticed a pattern to the answer so you will have to go through all of it.

First things first there are 30 members so lets make a list (I opened notepad)

to not give away the answer and for space purposes lets say the driver is counting off by 3's and there must be 10 of 20 people gone

1,2,X,4,5,X,7,8,X,10,11,X,13,14,X,16,17,X,19,20

so its obvious that we will lose all multiples of 3 but where do we go from here the list ends at 20 hum. well if we think back the line is standing actually in a circle

image from http://cowboyprogramming.com/images/blob/Fig-2.gif

So I guess that means he would just go right back to 1 but we must remember we counted some already since our last number which was 18
19(1) 20(2) 1(3) well it looks like one is our new number we will X off then and so on like 2(1) 3(2) 4(3) well looks like now 4 is gone. and continue so on and so forth but keep these facts in mind.

(don't include X'd off numbers when counting) (you only need to X off 15 people) (and my example uses different numbers to avoid spoiling)

Please reply with "constructive criticism" to help me improve future articles also note that if these were challenges other than logic I would give much more help and go in depth.

"intelligence is not a number known as I.Q. but willingness to learn and fear of ignorance" ME

0 0

Well I have one piece of CC for you, submit this as an article and don't use the forums

It an alright tutorial, well it takes away the logic aspect of figuring out what to do but that part really isn't hard anyway.

0 0

Thanks for the CC to help me better myself :D

0 0

very useful post! thnx..

0 0

Sorry about the double post :right:

0 0

hacksnoob wrote: Sorry about the double post :right:

I see no double post lol

0 0

uh i just drew a circle of thirty dots and counted like as if i was the bus driver and put it in an ABBA pattern.

this is an easy one to over think.