Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

um.. i really don't understand it. on the chat log it says this

––possible spolier––

"Hello.",
"Hey! Mike.",
"Mike is not feeling well, so I'm replacing him for today.",
"He told me that you need him to upload some file to a server",
"is that correct?.",
"Yes,",
"I needed him to upload the reg files to server12.usa.com!",
"I can do it for you,",
"But I need the username, password and id.",
"Sure! Hold on",
"Here my username is Martha and password is 133dance",
"And whats the ID?",
"78954631456",
"OK thank you",
"I just started uploading to server12.usa.com.",
"OH no!, I need the password for server9.usa.com",
"I don't have any.",
"I'll Give you mine",
"Password: mispleap,",
"and I also need the folder where the logs are stored?",
"Why do you need that?",
"Well, I'm doing this from this new software called 'TransportMe'",
"And its asking me to give it the username and password which I already got,",
"but I need the log's folder, FTP root username/password and the file where the passwords are stored.",
"the logs folder is 1099/?",
"The FTP root username and password is, ",
"root, stringray,",
"and the file where the passwords are stored is,",
"overdata.rsg,",
"Sorry, I need one more data",
"Whats the name of the HTTP POST thing?",
"I think its.",
"Klapers",
"I mean, it's,",

so i go to the server and try to log in with the user name martha and the password 133dance and i put in the id. yet it says it i snot in the data base. so i check out the logs at /1099/logs.txt and all i see is a bunch of giberish. i tired to go on to a differnt sever (like 9 or 12 think that the one i was on is 1) and it wouldn't let me do that. so what should i do? i'll deleate this with 24 hours. i''m sure a admin will have seen it by then and yes i know this color doesn't blend in very well but you can't really read it unless you want to.

0 0

isnt it mikes id and pass we are looking for tho?

"Target: We hired a Social Engineer but, he failed to get into the file that contains passwords and login as a user, your victim is not online right now, but we have a Chat Log from his conversation with this woman"

Im trying to do this aswell i know we get the pass and username from here but then we have to find the id think about the id already displayed. I should get this one soon i hope lol

0 0

thats odd i get the password and have logged in try and ban user and it says invalid password :S

Nvm i just didnt read all of the brief oops :D

Banned
0 0

not realy a spoiler, Its the chat logs that you are supposed to read to get through this mission. Bl4ckC4t

0 0

She gave you the link to the logs.txt file. Youl have to figure out how to use the file to get the logon, ID and password. Once you have that i would geuss your ment to use your admin status to find the chat logs. Then you should pass once you find them. Good luck! I'm not going to attempt this till i finish all basic and javascript missions anyway.

0 0

I wrote an article on this. Check my old account the_flash.

10 0

I can not find the file "overdata.rsg" I believe the logs.txt is fake because it does not correspond with the chat_log! Could someone give me a hint?