Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

SE 2 Hash

0 0

Right, I found the dir for the logs but theiir encrypted, so i used Cain & Abel Brute Force attack and its been going for like 6hrs and says it'll take another 11yrs. It's an md5 hash right? I know his username and ID but can't crack the hash, why is it taking so long am i doing something wrong? Please help I've been doing this forever.

0 0

usually brute-forcing a password takes a while. I prefer JTR over Cain's brute-forcer, even though I once had to wait 13 hours to force crack an md5. you just have to be patient. If you have a good wordlist, try a dictionary attack. Otherwise, leave Cain or JTR running while you go to sleep. That's what I do. Nothing's better than waking up to the smell of a cracked hash.

0 0

Try jake's md5library bot at aim, its amazing. crack almost any md5 hash in a matter of seconds.

0 0

thanks

0 0

why the hell my jtr doesnt get md hashs…???allways says that there aer no hashes loaded…anyone knows why's that???

0 0

[edit]

I was just guessing. I don't know why either.

Banned
0 0

I get same prob with JTR MD5 its the only reason I actually use Cain at times lol

Any hints?

BC

0 0

is it supost to be a NT LM DES????…and is it supost to be 2 hashs???

0 0

I'm stuck! some1 plz gimme me step by step how to doin it!:ninja:

0 0

you can pm for more help.