Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

S.E. 1 HELP!!

0 0

Ok people… this is what I got from the "about" 50 questions I made:

age what he likes —> m**h & c*******s his favorite sports his birthday (month and day) the number after his name and his phone number

Sooooo, I used all this info I got and made ALL the combinations of 2 statements, though I don't get nothing with this… Now I read all the articles, and particularily found on one of them saying that I must make a question where I ask 2 things, meaning, by example, age and birthday, though I can't do it !! I tried all I can think of and no cigar…

Also on one of the articles someone got his room number… I would apreciate to know to do that… (point me in the right direction)

I hope someone answers my thread, been on this for some time :xx: Regards

0 0

Ill help but why in the world did you double post?

0 0

Yes, you are in right direction…. Try, things about his personal life age phones where is he lives…. at what room addresses … etc

0 0

oops sorry the double post!!! must have been when the connection timed out I clicked back and then refreshed… Hope I won't get a warn sign :X

Well if you can help me g077ch4, can you send me your MSN contact to help me out?! that is if you have one…