Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

What is going on.... 2 (again)

0 0

I read all the posts / articles? I find the hidden file with the passwords, and I compute the Mathew's ID [X+1]… where X known…!

1. I enter this ID
  2. User name = Mathew
  3. Passwors = what the files sais….

….and nothing!!!!! Why??? What is wrong?? Is the password encoded?? (i dont thing so)!!! Do i have to change some server….. ? or its a problem with the challenge itslef again!! -(like java 14, and tracking #2)…. ????

Any help would be high appriciated…

0 0

how is that possible.. i just did the challenge 2 days ago.. try again.

0 0

i have a problem too… when i am logged in,i get to click a BAN button :p when i push it,i get an error,that sais username,or whatever didn't match…blabla… 'cause i know,i 've got the username and all correct? what am i missing here… ? some help would be appreciated.

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

darksun wrote: i have a problem too… when i am logged in,i get to click a BAN button :p when i push it,i get an error,that sais username,or whatever didn't match…blabla… 'cause i know,i 've got the username and all correct? what am i missing here… ? some help would be appreciated.

You have to ban the member "A-Logy"

0 0

i know that…it's on THAT page where i get the error? that the user id does not match or something… when i do try to ban that user,i go to the next page, where i get that same error again?even though, i was logged in 2 pages before? thanks for the reply anyway. :)

nevermind,i got it now…ever though i didn't do anything different then before…:D