Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

little help with SE 2

0 0

well i have found the hidden logs but when i open them its just a bunch of random characters?? ive tried opening with mnay different programms..any advice?

thanks reset321

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

you need them its the user names an passwords remember who your looking for coz there user name and password is in tht list

0 0

i have that same file and there are only 2 words i can read in it the rest is just random letters and numbers do i have to view it in another program or is it a file that is just meant to trick you?

0 0

that file you are looking for is a fake. there is another file in a dir just think what your looking for DATA so maybe look for another file. if you need more help pm me

0 0

that file you are looking at is a fake. there is another file in a dir just think what your looking for DATA so maybe look for another file. if you need more help pm me

0 0

you already have detailed tutorials for this challenge on the article section but ok..

what you dont need for this challenge: martha user and pass logs folder mike stuff password etc ftp stuff

what do you need at least from the original conversation. martha's id name of password file

looking at that file and thinking.. hum.. they say we don't need this stupid log folder that only gives me crap.. they keep saying data in caps like this: DATA and data is part of the filename.. hum what dir should that be in then?

if you don't get it turn off the computer right now and go run around your house until you do.

the only thing apart from that that could eventually give you some trouble is the id. that's already full of hints on those articles i mentioned and on this topic too.. you look at the order of appearence of members in the password file and try to read those hints again looking at that list and the id you have..

this isn't a spoiler. it's a compilation of the posts that already are here and some stuff that's on the articles. the articles go even further spoiling your fun so you can always read them and come back with a decent question

0 0

I found it and i want to kick myself for not figuring it out sooner. Even though you were kinda rude with your post thanks for the help.

0 0

well we are all from diferent places and what is considered rude in one is normal on the other, the important is you got it..

[Forever Blind To See]
0 0

lol after reading the post 2 posts up i gotta say thts kinda sarcastic but very funny lol like they sed if you dont get it turn of the pc rofl