Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

s.e. 1 is really pissin me off

0 0

i got a bunch or numbers, his age, phone number, and the 11 after his name. i have read the posts, and i tried all the combos. i even did combos of 3, as one of the threads said. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! are there any other numbers i need???? (i tried asking him his zipcode, lucky number, adress, and birthday, but none worked) what other numbers would have any segnifigence to him????

0 0

put two and two together.

Hint: Today is Cheese's.. _______ Bouncer did what to ezekiel?

SwiftNomad

0 0

happy b-day cheese; i found his birthday but that wont work with anything… what did bouncer do to ezycial?

0 0

0o0o0, what did bouncer do to ezekiel??? and what happened with system meltdown and that one signature–where it says "owned by sys meltdown on said date"

Could someone PM me on what happened there? im just kinda curious…

sorry to change the subject.

0 0

i got a bunch of things involveing numbers; his birthday (month/day), age, phone number, and the number 11 after his name. what other numbers do i need? i tried every combo of these numbers, but none worked. do i have the right numbers?

0 0

Read the article i wrote on it. Contained on my old account 'the_flash'

0 0

is there a / in between?

0 0

Ok, fits of all

bigggnick: is there a / in between?

Na mate theres no / between them, for example 123 654 would be writen as 123654.

And come on people,

SwiftNomad: Hint: Today is Cheese's.. _______ Bouncer did what to ezekiel?

SwiftNomad SwiftNomad practically told you's the answer!! If he helped you any more he would have to give you it! Such a way of putting by the way the way Swift!! nicely done.

0 0

I am still having troubles with this challenge…does anybody here have a wikipedia article about Ezekiel and Bouncer, and what they did together….

0 0

Pheonix wrote: I am still having troubles with this challenge…does anybody here have a wikipedia article about Ezekiel and Bouncer, and what they did together….

Rofl, sounds bad when you put it that way…

Anyway, read old posts. Do searches on keywords, etc. I'm sure you're bound to find it.

0 0

Hint: Today is Cheese's.. _______ Bouncer did what to ezekiel?

SwiftNomad this is a giant spoiler you gave… c'mon people it gives the answer out!!

0 0

And why did you have to make a post pointing that out? If you hadnt made post and waken this 10 months old post, it would most likley not done any harm…but now you told everyone…good job…:whoa:

0 0

Yeah that should probably be deleted. I came here for a tip because everything I was throwing at it was getting "please be more specific" Was wondering how to social engineer a robot..B)

edit- I spoke too soon, getting info out of this guy is like pulling teeth. Back at it…

10 0

Personally, for me that does not totally dominate the English was very difficult challenge, Almost everything I ask it says: Please make your question more specific.

Someone who can give me special attention?? I am self-driven, and I have no money for English courses! Please …. And thanks! Anyone PS my???

10 0

Thank you but even with broken English I managed to finish the challenge

755 14

The-Scarecrow

Whats your password for your email account?

S.E. bot:

Please make your question more specific.

:whoa:

0 0

The-Scarecrow wrote: The-Scarecrow [quote]Whats your password for your email account?

S.E. bot:

Please make your question more specific.

:whoa:[/quote] :D. You know, you could be more specific about the hosting part. ;)

0 0

SE challenges are soooo bullshit

0 0

I can't find the password too :/ Where can I find what bouncer did to ezekiel? :p

0 -1

wolfmankurd wrote: SE challenges are soooo bullshit

LOL, agreed! Still another source of "points" though.

0 0

Well I have to say that I didn't break this one by social engineering, but instead I have bruteforced it. Well it was really a dictionary attack.

In my opinion, the password is a little dum.. I mean it's not really something that one would use as a password.

And a question: [hint] Is the password changing?

**If you are tired of "Please make your question more specific" or tired of asking your best friend what's his name, or where he lives or other stid questions that you would normally never ask your best friend (if he's your best friend, then you already know when is his birthday, or what age he is, or what's his name)

Then my advice to you is the following

Start this one as a social engineering challenge. Ask questions, write down the answers, also write down what you already know about the person.
 After that, with all the info you have, create a dictionary file, and then, create the application to crack this one's password

That's it, it should take you a short time, as the dictionary file you can create in about 5 minutes, the application in about 5 to 10 also and then you should break the password in a few minutes.

0 0

yea i really stack in SE 1

0 0

Oh ffs. Why won't this thread die?

0 0

The SE challenge is not that difficult if you see the hints from the HBHBot and other threads. You have to keep in mind that this mission isn't being powered by some kind of AI chatbot, so the only way you can arrive at your answers is by exhaustively probing possibilities. But the likely possibilities are not numerous. You really do not require a brute force style attack for this.

0 0

still, it's a bitch. i don't like the weird syntax of the questions. Do they really need to be so damned specific? social engineering is like an art form, there's no single way to go about it, it's all about subtle manipulation, no two people are going to do it the same way.

it's like saying that you have an argument that will beat anything. So long as there are words, it is not [and never will be] infallible.

we should get somebody to review it i say.