Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

S. Engineer 2

0 0

The password didn't match so I can't get into server. So if that is S. Engeneering chalenge it is not need to crack into server, and password should be in log file. BTW there is mislink for login in first page (html instead htm).

0 0

I have the password file. The mission says I'm supposed to log in as Mathew. I've tried everything I can think of to be able to login as Mathew but no luck. Any hints/tips?

0 0

Probably this isn't the right server (it is server.usa.com we have data for server12.usa.com) ?? So do I need to guess the right server page or what?

0 0

The server was correct, I was just …. stupid.

0 0

the forum is never helping :) you don't answer each other's questions :)

0 0

hey am i suposed to chat or only use the log file( the file u get handed on the front page) ??plase help me someone

0 0

master of disaster mate… :) u need to use the logs of the chat..

0 0

I'm trying to find the dir for the pwd file and I have used every meaningful word that I could think of from the chat log to find it….no luck also went through the sources and looked for it…..is it a straight out guess??

The end of the convo is interesting though….where he says Klapers no wait and then it cuts out….so then I was thinking maybe he mispelled Klapers or something so I tried a variety of that also……

still searching…. any tips would be great

aVoid

0 0

aVoid where would someone store information on….. and all kinds of files backups and things… just go on man… think man… ;)

0 0

What's the use of "logs.txt" ? huh? just found it on "1099/?":ninja:

0 0

sorry, i made this post b4 i checked it myself… doesnt look too much like anything

0 0

lol try clicking it… hm, it isnt quite a text file is it? :D

lol you might want to edit out that location.