Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

please help me in this..!!!!!!!!!!!!! it always tell that write in specified form…whatever..

0 0

I like this bot actually :).

When i ask him what do you feed to a bot it sais: Please make your question more specific.

when i ask him where he lives lol i get an answer.. not good enough so i answered:

Please make your answer more specific. DAAMN that didnt work lol :)

I allready got alot of information wont share it cuz i know i\\\'m close!

0 0

Is there a question you need an answer to or just felt to inform the members about your progress? :right: Don\'t spam the forums with pointless threads.

0 0

Well Actually i think i don\\\\\\\'t have all the question answered by the bot. yehh its kind of pointless informing my progress.

But i do not want the answer pasted on my screen if you know what i mean!

0 0

Make a note of what that guy likes and collect all the information related to that field. Collect as much data as you can. When you have several data make some guesses using the information you have collected. Try to compose a pass phrase using the data. You will find out that the mission is easier than it looks!

Good luck!