Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

This is driving me insane

0 0

Argh! How the heck does S.engineer challenge works?!!?!? I tried it by saying "hi", okay it works, but when you go further, it says error, please try again or something like that.

Now, I realise that you have to put a "certain" commands for the bot to understand because it not human. But the problem is WHAT does the command look like? I need a example not a spoiler. Can anyone help? :(

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! This is driving me crazy god damn crazy!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Errrr…thank you. Whoever you are.

0 0

i share your frustration (…good thing i have a bunching bag;))

0 0

what is your name? You just have to find questions that will work with the program, not all questions will have answers.

0 0

whats up

fuck you

great

I found some of the commands, not great.. But…its a start! :) right? Still can't get the password off the BasT&rd….:(

Night-shadow, my name is RAGNAROK567. :D

0 0

No, he wasn't asking what your name is. He was giving an example. What is your name?

And please don't call them "commands." If you continue to think about certain 'commands,' then you will totally miss it. You are to ask him questions, not try 'commands.'

0 0

WTF Its freakin impossible!!!!11

Only 1 question works for me: "How old are you?"

0 0

Mmm, I dont really get the challenge…. Is he suppose to give you his password after you have ask many question? HELP

0 0

where do you live? do you like sports? whats your name? whats your ***** number? :p etc….etc…

EDIT hack4u:Bad Nights_shadow… giving out the answer:)

0 0

k

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: where do you live? do you like sports? whats your name? whats your ***** number? :p etc….etc…

Thank you everyone. :)

0 0

i cant get him to tell me what sports he likes. i ask the question do you like sports and it says i need to be more specific. whats the syntax for the questions.

0 0

ya the same thing me when i type the quistion eather A hesays make the qustion more spasific or he says nothing at all!!!!!!!:@

0 0

^^ same here! kinda irritating… im running out of questions.

0 0

you can still guess what answer night shadow was trying to give. "whats your ***** number" if you take the ***** all you get is "What is you number" and i'm sure you can put two braincells together and get the answer off of night shadows blocked comment.

0 0

Dumb, dumb, dumb challenge! 30 points for emm luck? sux :-\

0 0

i still cant get it omg!!! i have his phone number, were he lives,age andi think he likes TURN AWAY POSIBLE SPOILER TURN AWAY!!! POSIBLE SPOILER!!

I like numbers(math), sports and computers!

sorry if its a spoiler but i hope not sorry :(

0 0

just try and think hey maybe if i did something to the answers i have then it might work